• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

If we were playing texas hold 'em, I would have 2% next to my name - I need a great draw. Come on boys discard -

Decisions...decisions....which of my 5 aces to keep and which to discard...

Brett, why do you need 3 cards and/or care if there are any wild cards? :whistling:

Okay, just 4 guys left to discard - come on procrastinators!!

Great response, Brett :laugh:

Come on Drew, Loanshark, Smitty, Tangomar - don't quit on us now.

If you want to play, lets move... otherwise, the boys who are at the table waiting will play amongst themselves - better odds for them ;)

Yeah likely story Jerry, I think you were trying to look at our cards.

Drew, are you playing? I've seen you on the board the last two days, but no response here. Loanshark and Smitty will most likely get back to us tomorrow (they haven't logged on this weekend to see that we're playing cards).

The dealer wants to spit out some cards. ;)

Hey Nick the kids found a deck of cards that look exactly like the ones you sent, how cool is that!! Oh by the way, on second thought I'm good with these :)

My hand has been dealt......its all over...except im not really sure how to play poker......is that bad?

Hey Nick the kids found a deck of cards that look exactly like the ones you sent, how cool is that!! Oh by the way, on second thought I'm good with these :)

Doug, do I need to send my goons on a little visit to Bettendorf, IA?

On another note, Drew is in with a single card so we're just waiting for Loanshark and Smitty.

We should be able to get cards dealt out tomorrow, hopefully! :thumbs:

[/quote]

Doug, do I need to send my goons on a little visit to Bettendorf, IA?

[/quote]

:sign: No goons are necessary, three more tens would be appreciated though (then I'd have a full house)...

:thumbs:

Just waiting on one last player to discard (Loanshark), then cards will be dealt to ya' guys.

This bag of cigars here is getting awfully ansy to find its home...

Although I want to give Loanshark at least one more day to respond, after that I think we should just move forward so you guys can play and the winner get the pot of cigars. :thumbs: If anyone here wants to wait longer, let me know because it really makes no difference to me. Therefore, what I'm proposing is that on Wednesday the cards are dealt (probably mid morning). Any objections to this plan, speak up. ;)

As long as you guys aren't opposed, lets just wait a few days because Loanshark may very well be out of town on business. I know he was gone a couple of weeks ago on a trip and that's probably the case here as well. Let's revisit this mid-week, and if he's still MIA, then we can make a decision at that time. Sound good?

As long as you guys aren't opposed, lets just wait a few days because Loanshark may very well be out of town on business. I know he was gone a couple of weeks ago on a trip and that's probably the case here as well. Let's revisit this mid-week, and if he's still MIA, then we can make a decision at that time. Sound good?

Sounds alright to me!