• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Castaway said:
You got 3 dots...Be happy...You could have gotten a colon. :D

I got #1 because I'm the one that's furthest south. And my name starts with a capital letter.
[snapback]288522[/snapback]​

...and you're older...

:laugh:

bmd34202 said:
Castaway said:
You got 3 dots...Be happy...You could have gotten a colon.  :D

I got #1 because I'm the one that's furthest south. And my name starts with a capital letter.
[snapback]288522[/snapback]​

...and you're older...

[snapback]288529[/snapback]​

...and taller...

you guys workin' on a comedy bit here? :laugh:

At any rate, I assume everyone is cool with the line-up and order. I intend to put this thing together in the next couple of hours, so get ready Florida Boys. By the way, I'm heading down your direction tomorrow (which is why the bird also has to get in the air tomorrow). I'll be down in Tampa for the week - I'm looking forward to some warm weather! :thumbs:

Since the Florida boys probably won't receive the pass until Friday, it looks like I'll only be out of pocket for two days. I'll check in at least once a day (on Saturday and when I get home on Sunday). After that, I'll be back for the rest of the pass without any other absences. I'm looking forward to watching how this plays out. :thumbs:

theorangeman said:
you guys workin' on a comedy bit here? :laugh:

At any rate, I assume everyone is cool with the line-up and order. I intend to put this thing together in the next couple of hours, so get ready Florida Boys. By the way, I'm heading down your direction tomorrow (which is why the bird also has to get in the air tomorrow). I'll be down in Tampa for the week - I'm looking forward to some warm weather! :thumbs:
[snapback]288648[/snapback]​

Tampa? Hell, we should get together in Ybor city Saturday and you can hand it off then. :D

Edit: And warm it's not. It was a frigid 34 here last night. :whistling:

Brett, don't even talk to me about being frigid. :laugh:

I actually thought about bringing the box down with me, but since I'm flying, it was more than I wanted to carry with me. Therefore, the bird will not get a free lift down to Flordia - let's make him work for it!

One more thing guys - I modified the play SLIGHTLY, which is detailed in the intro on the first page of this thread. The only change is that each envelope will be labeled so AFTER the game is finished, the winner will let me know which envelope he took. The taking of cards and everything else that I described before is EXACTLY the same (nothing really has changed - but I just wanted everyone to be aware). I'll include a copy of the rules in the pass.

Well, the bird is ready to fly, so get ready Brett and Joe!

If it's coming to my address, I'm ready. I'll be posting my P/T list soon. :thumbs:

Yeah Joe, it's coming your way. Remember, Brett has reverted to only having dots next to his name - you've got a number! :laugh:

I feel a Flush coming.......

.....now if I can only get five cards of the same suit to go with it! :laugh:

Let's get things going here...

My planned Puts:

Padron 3000
RyJ Aniversario Toro
AF Chateau Sungrown
Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight III

Planned Takes:

#5 Jr Ultimate
#6 Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
#9 AF 858
#15 Punch Rothschild

Hoping to get the goodies tomorrow. :thumbs:

Proposed P&T's

Take:

#2: Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
#3: Perdomo Reserve Maduro "F"
#19 Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso Fino Rosado
#22 LGC Glorias Extra

Put:

#27: AF Flor Fina 858 Maduro
#28: Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown Pyramid #9(or churchill, forgot which one I have at home)
#29: AF Don Carlos #2
#30: Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo

Let me know if you have any concerns, if not, it will be in and out of Florida in short order.

:D

Castaway said:
I forgot to number my puts...but I'm still number 1. :D
[snapback]289497[/snapback]​

Yes you are Joe, but Brett is still ...

By the way boys, your plays look good. Now all you need is the box! Soon enough :)