• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Castaway said:
Jeff B. said:
Good to see this ole' boy movin!
[snapback]292022[/snapback]​

Is Mafia Hitman a band or something?
[snapback]292065[/snapback]​

No we are the NWMSU Mafia.....Jeff is the Hitman...im the Boss..that is all that is.

smitty0255 said:
Sorry about that. I was actually thinking that the CAO would be for the Monte. Let me make a couple of changes and repost the P/T list.
[snapback]292222[/snapback]​

Sounds good - I just want everything to be clear so no one is left second guessing. ;)

OK - here are new P/T's with the correct order. I pulled the Torano because I didn't like the looks of it.

Puts:
31: LFD Litto Gomez Diez Americano
32: CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Robusto
33: H Upmann Vintage Cameroon Toro

Takes:
7: Montecristo White Rothschilde
13: La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4 Maduro
27: AF Flor Fina 858 Maduro

What do you guys think?

Looks like generous puts - very nice, Smitty! :thumbs:

I'm not very familiar with Litto Gomez cigars - after reading up on them it sounds like a VERY nice cigar and one I ought to try some time. Just let us know when the bird lands. Hopefully he flies faster up north than he did going down south. :)

theorangeman said:
Looks like generous puts - very nice, Smitty! :thumbs:

I'm not very familiar with Litto Gomez cigars - after reading up on them it sounds like a VERY nice cigar and one I ought to try some time. Just let us know when the bird lands. Hopefully he flies faster up north than he did going down south. :)
[snapback]292303[/snapback]​

Wanna try a good Litto Gomez try the oriental its great!

damn! I was gonna take that Exodus Torp. Back to the drawing board.

I've had a few of the Diez Anos; very dissappointing to me: harsh, strong and not much taste. Put the rest away to try in a coupla months.

Mel, you trying to be difficult again? :whistling:

Perhaps if you win the pot, you can offer Smitty a trade. :laugh:

How much does this thing weigh? I want to go ahead and print my label this morning so I can turn it around if it arrives today.

smitty0255 said:
How much does this thing weigh? I want to go ahead and print my label this morning so I can turn it around if it arrives today.
[snapback]292527[/snapback]​

When I sent it out it, I believe it was 4 lbs 1 ounce. I'm not sure what it is now, perhaps Joe or Brett can help. In an effort to get the weight of the package down as low as I could, I bought a box that was as small as could fit the tupperware container (which fits pretty snugly in the box). :)

By the way, that brings me to a question... Missouri Posse - I just wanted to check in with you guys to make sure my original plan of you guys getting together to do your P&T's and then chipping in to save on the cost of sending out the package(s) is what is actually going to happen. If not, and you guys are going to send the package to each other and then one person is stuck sending out two packages, please let me know. I don't care how you guys handle it, but just keep me in the loop because if it falls on one guy, let me know and I'd like to pay for the package that is sent back to me (the tupperware container, humidifier, etc.). That way, that person only has to pay for one package out rather than two. Feel free to either leave your comments in the thread or send me a pm, but please let me know before the pass comes to you guys.

4 pounds, 2.2 ounces per my USPS receipt. Expect it to keep getting fatter at each stop...from all the additional tape, that is. ;)

Castaway said:
4 pounds, 2.2 ounces per my USPS receipt. Expect it to keep getting fatter at each stop...from all the additional tape, that is. ;)
[snapback]292554[/snapback]​

Thanks - that's what I needed to know.

theorangeman said:
smitty0255 said:
[snapback]292527[/snapback]​

When I sent it out it, I believe it was 4 lbs 1 ounce. I'm not sure what it is now, perhaps Joe or Brett can help. In an effort to get the weight of the package down as low as I could, I bought a box that was as small as could fit the tupperware container (which fits pretty snugly in the box). :)

By the way, that brings me to a question... Missouri Posse - I just wanted to check in with you guys to make sure my original plan of you guys getting together to do your P&T's and then chipping in to save on the cost of sending out the package(s) is what is actually going to happen. If not, and you guys are going to send the package to each other and then one person is stuck sending out two packages, please let me know. I don't care how you guys handle it, but just keep me in the loop because if it falls on one guy, let me know and I'd like to pay for the package that is sent back to me (the tupperware container, humidifier, etc.). That way, that person only has to pay for one package out rather than two. Feel free to either leave your comments in the thread or send me a pm, but please let me know before the pass comes to you guys.
[snapback]292539[/snapback]​

To my knowledge that's still the plan, there's been no talk otherwise.

I concur, im still for certain we are going to be getting together to do this thing!

Thanks Jeff and Drew for the response. The pass is set to arrive at Loren's residence (and I believe that was from one of your suggestions if I'm not mistaken). Therefore, obviously arrange things with him in terms of getting together. If for any reason one person gets stuck with 2 packages to send out (which it doesn't sound like will happen), please let me know because I'd like to help out with the costs (I don't want one person to have to incur the expenses of 2 shipments on their own). ;)

Last I heard it was gonna take place at my pad when it arrives. But that still is sometime before it gets here. Will be interesting since Spring Break is due in March here.

Sounds good fellas, it appears everything is good - I'll bud out then and let you guys handle it from here. ;)

Outstanding turn-around on the pass, Smitty!! :thumbs:

Okay Mel, get ready big boy! :)