• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Martin - one stipulation I have for who is involved in the pass are guys who have been a member for at least 60 days and have at least 100 posts. ;)

Okay, just to provide you guys with some status as to where we are with things:

There's 8 guys who are in (which are listed below in no particular order). Since we still have some availability, I'll extend the cutoff a few more days before getting this thing rolling in case anyone else wants to join. I'll probably close this off on Monday so that early next week it can go out. :thumbs:

1. Mr Peat
2. cookie_1978
3. Castaway
4. smitty0255
5. Jeff B.
6. hooiserguy
7. Drew_Moberly
8. loanshark

Who feels lucky? :whistling:

Updated list:

1. Mr Peat
2. cookie_1978
3. Castaway
4. smitty0255
5. Jeff B.
6. hooiserguy
7. Drew_Moberly
8. loanshark
9. duglynukem
10. tangomar
11. bmd34202

We're up to 11, with just one remaining spot left. Monday will definitely be the cutoff so that the pass can get rolling on Tues or Wed.

theorangeman said:
Updated list:

1. Mr Peat
2. cookie_1978
3. Castaway
4. smitty0255
5. Jeff B.
6. hooiserguy
7. Drew_Moberly
8. loanshark
9. duglynukem
10. tangomar
11. bmd34202

We're up to 11, with just one remaining spot left. Monday will definitely be the cutoff so that the pass can get rolling on Tues or Wed.
[snapback]287396[/snapback]​

If you can't find a twelfth I would be available.
PM me if you need another.

Savage - you're more than welcome to join us if you want. However, we're good with 11 players too, so it's completely up to you. If you want to play, send me your mailing address. The cutoff will be approximately 10pm (eastern time). That's when I'll be back in my office and am going to finalize the list of players (as well as get everything ready to go).

melski said:
classy idea from a classy fruit.
[snapback]288160[/snapback]​

Well... ummmm... okay (thanks, I think) :laugh:

Alright Melski, you're the last and final player for the pass. Better late than never ;)

The roster is now set:

1. Mr Peat
2. cookie_1978
3. Castaway
4. smitty0255
5. Jeff B.
6. hooiserguy
7. Drew_Moberly
8. loanshark
9. duglynukem
10. tangomar
11. bmd34202
12. melski

Everything is just about ready to go. The order of the pass will be announced tomorrow and the bird will fly on Wednesday.

FYI...Mr. Peat, Drew_Moberly and I all reside in Maryville so the box can just go to one of us...

Jeff B. said:
FYI...Mr. Peat, Drew_Moberly and I all reside in Maryville so the box can just go to one of us...
[snapback]288279[/snapback]​

Sounds good, with all you guys together along with Joe and Brett linking up, the bird should be able to fly pretty quickly to all of its coordinates. :thumbs:

Just sitting here waiting for the travel line up so I can prepare for the mini-herf that will have to go down.

Okay boys, here is the official line-up and order of pass:

1. Castaway (FL)
...bmd34202 (FL)
2. Smitty0205 (NC)
3. Melski (MD)
4. loanshark (NJ)
5. cookie_1978 (PA)
6. hooiserguy (IN)
7. duglynukem (IA)
8. tangomar (IA)
9. Mr Peat (MO)
...Jeff B.
...Drew_Moberly
10.Back Home – Orangeman (IL)

After working through a lot of different options, the above order makes the most sense from a logistical and economical one (for you guys). Although I began thinking that I would do the reverse order (that is, start in MO and finish in FL), I decided that it would be best for everyone involved if we ended the pass with the Missouri posse for three main reasons. One, being that there are three of you guys, there is a 25% chance one of you will win thus not requiring a second shipment (since the pot would stay in MO). Second, if you guys all chip in it shouldn't cost you more than 3-4 bucks each for two shipments, that is if one of you don't win, which is much more cost effective than putting the burden of two shipments on one player. Three, you guys are my neighbor and only a few hundred miles away.

Well, that's the brain power that went into the order. Although I believe that it makes the most sense, I am open to suggestions (as long as they come this afternoon before I get everything packed up and ready to go). The bird is looking forward to getting his wings in the sky tomorrow and off to warmer weather! :thumbs:

Don't you know no one from MO wins anything - look at the Chiefs :laugh: - the winner will be from the home of the Super Bowl Steeler's - PGH - :whistling:

p.s. thanks for having me - nothing like a little trash talking to get a CP moving :laugh: -

Good point, Rob. :laugh:

One other thing to mention, as the pass moves along, I'll update the first post in this thread so information is easy to find. I also cleaned up the first post and removed info that isn't relevant any longer.

theorangeman said:

1. Castaway (FL)
...bmd34202 (FL)
2. Smitty0205 (NC)

I like how I rate so much I don't even get a number.

:p

bmd34202 said:
theorangeman said:

1. Castaway (FL)
...bmd34202 (FL)
2. Smitty0205 (NC)

I like how I rate so much I don't even get a number.

:p
[snapback]288519[/snapback]​

You got 3 dots...Be happy...You could have gotten a colon. :D

I got #1 because I'm the one that's furthest south. And my name starts with a capital letter.