• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

By the way, Mel - please do us a favor. When the pass comes, please check the contents and look specifically at #20 - is it a Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona or Punch Gran Cru Diadema? I just changed it in the list to be a Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona but if this in incorrect, please let me know so that I can correct the list appropriately. Thanks!

Here's hoping it's a Punch Rare Corojo.

When they first started making these, they were quite tasty. A couple of years in something changed; still a decent enough smoke, but nowhere near as good as they were. Hopefully a chance to revisit.

Just off the listings, I have my eye on four cigars that meet this criteria: been a few years since I had one so a good opportunity to try again. Ah, the pleasures of a boxpass. Course, once I open the box and play with the cigars, you never know what will happen.

Gents,
Apparently the box arrived yesterday but was too big to put behind the storm door so mailman left it with a neighbor. Unfortuneately, I had to leave work early and take my father to the hospital and didn't get home until late so.....I didn't get the box until today.

Only two notes on the contents: #20 is a Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona and #26 is an Excalibut Dark Knight I, not a III. Not that you'll have to worry about either of these, he-he-he.

I will PM our host with proposed Ps/Ts; don't envision any problems. Once approved (hopefully tonight), I'll post them and get the box back on it's way tomorrow.

smitty0255 said:
Did I need to post which envelope of cards I took?
[snapback]294647[/snapback]​

No, I don't want to know what envelope you took. That's for you to know only, as are the cards that you were dealt (until the winner stakes his claim - then all should be revealed). For now, just revel in the cards you have in hand, and think about how many you want to trade in, but that will be done once everyone has had the pass and gotten their cards. :)

Hey Loanshark - you ready? It sounds like Mel is going to get this off tomorrow!

By the way guys - excellent job so far in turning the pass around - this puppy is moving very efficiently! :thumbs:

theorangeman said:
For now, just revel in the cards you have in hand, and think about how many you want to trade in, but that will be done once everyone has had the pass and gotten their cards. :)
[snapback]295044[/snapback]​

Doh...my cards are still in the envelope. I thought the cards were not to be looked at until the pass went around completely. Why I couldn't imagine, but that's what I thought. I guess I can look at them now. :laugh:

bmd34202 said:
theorangeman said:
For now, just revel in the cards you have in hand, and think about how many you want to trade in, but that will be done once everyone has had the pass and gotten their cards.  :)
[snapback]295044[/snapback]​

Doh...my cards are still in the envelope. I thought the cards were not to be looked at until the pass went around completely. Why I couldn't imagine, but that's what I thought. I guess I can look at them now. :laugh:
[snapback]295050[/snapback]​

Go Fish. :D

OK, here goes:

T - #16 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro maduro
P - #34 Flor de A Allones Maximo

T - #18 Oliva Grand Maduro Torpedo
P - #35 JRUltimate Principale Oscuro

T - #20 Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
P - #36 Top Shelf Signature Select Churchill

T - #26 Excalibur Dark Knight I
P - #37 Camacho Monarca maduro

T - #31 Litto Gomez Diez Americano
P - #38 Litto Gomez Diez Lusitano

Ifn' you're not familiar with the Top Shelf I have these words of caution: If you're an MCW (mild cigar weenie) just leave it in the box. :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be mailing this after work tomorrow.

I had to go to ATL this week for work. I will be home on the 3rd. Orange I sent you a PM on this last week.

Mike, yes you did indeed. However, I misunderstood the dates (I thought you meant the week of March 27th and not the 27th of February). At any rate, none of that matters now. Since you'll be home on the 3rd, this should be fine, right? If Mel gets the pass off today, it will probably land on the 3rd or 4th. If you want him to wait a day, please let him know!

Since it appears that everyone is fine with Mel's P&T's, the list has been updated. Loanshark is now on deck. Now the question is, who will man up and prove that he's no mild cigar weenie (as Mel so eloquently put it) :laugh:

Getting close to the burgh - loanshark, don't be afraid to put in those opus, padron's and isom's sticks :laugh:

based on your little picture there, you have more than you can handle :laugh:

Okay, package was delivered and apparently Loanshark is back home.

What's it going to be, Mike? :)

I got the package. I will post Ps and Ts today and get the package out Monday.

loanshark said:
I got the package. I will post Ps and Ts today and get the package out Monday.
[snapback]296647[/snapback]​

Sounds good, Mike! :thumbs: