• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

takes and puts
take#29: AF Don Carlos
put #41 Opus X perfecxion X

take#17: Por Larranaga Sumatra Piramid
put#40- Monticristo Platinum #1

take#30: Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo
put#39- Padron 1964 Superior
Let me know if there is any issues If not the bird will fly on Mon.

Just so guys don't have to go back and forth between the first page and this one, here are the takes to make it easier ;)

29: AF Don Carlos #2
17: Por Larranaga Sumatra Piramid
30: Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo

Oh, no biggie, Mike - just trying to make it easier for guys to follow is all. :)

Very nice plays, Mike! :thumbs:

Okay Cookie - you ready for the bird - it's coming your way! :)

By the way, boys - smack talk or bluffing is certainly acceptable and encouraged regarding the first draw of cards you've received. Anyone feel even luckier after looking at their cards? :whistling:

theorangeman said:
By the way, boys - smack talk or bluffing is certainly acceptable and encouraged regarding the first draw of cards you've received. Anyone feel even luckier after looking at their cards? :whistling:
[snapback]297174[/snapback]​

I've been trying to stay quiet...but imagine my surprise when I opened my envelope and had 5 aces!

Just send the box back down here please.

:whistling:

Guys - one thing I may have not mentioned, but make sure you remember the name of the envelope you choose (which contains the 5 cards). Each envelope is labeled after a cigar, so it should be easy to remember. DO NOT tell me what it is now. At the end of the game the winner is the only one who needs to let me know what envelope they chose. That way, the cards can be be verified. ;)

bmd34202 said:
theorangeman said:
By the way, boys - smack talk or bluffing is certainly acceptable and encouraged regarding the first draw of cards you've received.  Anyone feel even luckier after looking at their cards?  :whistling:
[snapback]297174[/snapback]​

I've been trying to stay quiet...but imagine my surprise when I opened my envelope and had 5 aces!

Just send the box back down here please.

:whistling:
[snapback]297235[/snapback]​

How about that...a joker OUTSIDE of the envelope. I guess that means you won't be asking for any cards on the draw, eh? :D

Mel,

Did I mention that players from the great state of Maryland only get one card to trade in (unless they have a one eyed queen, they get two). :laugh:

melski said:
I gots a dead king and two fag jacks. What'll they get me? :whistling:
[snapback]297375[/snapback]​

The two fag jacks or the cards? :whistling: