• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

I am waiting - Need to check the humi to see what I can swap for opus. Sorry guys you knew it would not last long :rolleyes:

That was a good put by Mike that I figured would get snatched up pretty quickly. ;)

So, Cookie, you find anything yet. :whistling:

So, Cookie, you find anything yet.

I think I can find a Padron that will be a good exchange - maybe one of those little 35's :whistling:

Im ready and waiting but i wanted to let you all know that the week of the 20th myself and Jeff B. will be out of town for spring break. As far as i know loren will still be here but we will not, so if we havent gotten it by then or it looks like its going to be here then, what would you like us to do?

Just a heads up.

Drew_Moberly said:
Im ready and waiting but i wanted to let you all know that the week of the 20th myself and Jeff B. will be out of town for spring break. As far as i know loren will still be here but we will not, so if we havent gotten it by then or it looks like its going to be here then, what would you like us to do?

Just a heads up.
[snapback]298960[/snapback]​

Most importantly, where you guys heading for Spring Break? In regards to the question, just let Loren hang on to the package and then you guys can get it from him when you return. I'm not so sure the pass will make it by then, but if it does, that's the best plan in my mind. However, if you guys have a better solution, I'm all ears.

Well im heading out to VEGAS!!!!! I'm ognna herf it up with ALL the vegas boys that i can and im finally gonan see another local shop that isnt that outlaw...im kinda scared!

I'll be home in Kansas City...but if it gets there during that time I think just letting it stay at Loren's until we get back is a good idea, if no one minds it just sitting for a few days...

recieved the box safe and sound

open all the cards to make sure I had the best hand :laugh:

wife picked my envelope, that way if I lose I can blame her

here are my proposed p/t - don't be afraid to tell me if they are not good enough - I have thick skin

t - # 41 Opus X
p - padron # 35 maduro

t - # 35 JR Ultimate Principale
p - AF Flor Fina 858

t - # 23 Padron 3000
p - 2005 Bolivar Toro

LMK - If ok, on to hooiserguy tomorrow

cookie_1978 said:
recieved the box safe and sound

open all the cards to make sure I had the best hand :laugh:

wife picked my envelope, that way if I lose I can blame her

here are my proposed p/t - don't be afraid to tell me if they are not good enough - I have thick skin

t - # 41 Opus X
p - padron # 35 maduro

t - # 35 JR Ultimate Principale
p - AF Flor Fina 858

t - # 23 Padron 3000
p - 2005 Bolivar Toro

LMK - If ok, on to hooiserguy tomorrow
[snapback]299035[/snapback]​

Once again, looks like another great efficient turnaround. This thing is moving! :thumbs:

I'll be watchin for it looks like it will be here possibly Saturday I will try to turn it back out as soon as possible but I have to work on Saturday so might be held until Monday am.
Alittle recharge in the humi wont hurt those sticks a bit.But I'll let you know when I get it. :thumbs:

I hope Castaway pays as much attention to his cards as he does to the takes.

:D :whistling: :D

Well, if I have to store the box...I have the room in my Humidor now unless it has like 150 cigars then it may get iffy.

Loren,

Why don't you just check to see what the humidity is within the tupperware container when you receive the pass. The cigars will probably be just fine keeping them in there instead of having to put in your humidor. It may just take adding a little distilled water to the humidifier (or if it's reading high, then letting the humidifier sit out a bit). The container has a good seal and it was reading at about 68% before I shipped it off so my bet is it's probably just fine. Just a thought and idea ;)