• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 Year Anniversary

punk_lawyer said:
Congratulations on the Anniversary, bro!

1.  I most certainly know the answer to question #1...but since I was retained to represent you on the matter, I cannot divulge the answer in public.

2.  Punk_Lawyer, JFields, KeystoneRaider, CigarStone, GTADropTop (or whatever the hell that name is.  Was John drunk when he typed that into the system?  He's probably been drunk this entire NFL season too.  Or he should be...maybe we should do a 'well check'.  Has anyone seen him?  He has been as hard to find as a Steeler victory this year.), Universal, BSneed, MoeCizlak

3.  Ass with the business end of a trombone equipped with a magnanimous strap on.

4.  25

5.  Dangerous Women

6.  Spivy

7.  Girls from Akron, Ohio

8.  24-18 Browns...and my thanks to them for picking up the win...
^^^^^
This!

1.) What former CPer's disappearance has been blamed on me?.....Every f'in one of them since you joined. And while you were gone, most came back..

2.) Name 6 CPer's I have meet in real life....If 6 guys from CP ever smoked with you, it was out of pity and because you paid the bar tab.

3.) While in KC where was I touched and by what musical Instrument?...Rectally. Every wind instrument in the KC Philharmonic.
size_waldorf.jpg

4.)What is the Airspeed Volectiy of an unladen Swallow?....Who gives a rat's ass, learn to spell 'velocity' first you dipshit.

5.)Which book to buy next "Raiders & Rebels, the Golden Age of Piracy" or "Dangerous Women"?...Stick to a book you can relate to, buy 'Lovelace'.

6.)Who was the last CP member I smoked with?...AidsMan, need I say more?

7.)What gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets?...A magnet with the same polarity as the ground, which also happens to be a magnet...but only during a full lunar eclipse while Mercury, Venus and Saturn are performing a velocity transfer from an orbit of one body directly to an orbit of another. Simple...and I can spell 'velocity'.

8.) Score of the Browns game Sunday vs the Former Browns ?....The Browns Game? That's you placing bets on whether or not your farts will leave a mark on your tighty whities.

Congrats of your anniversary bro! :thumbs:

:laugh:    Gary wins hands down!!!

The best answer was #1!

CMontoya79 said:
Congrats on the milestone, hope ya get at least 6 more!
C

We have a winner. Send me your info and I'll get this in the mail on Monday.

Thanks for the mostly kind words. Friendliest Cigar Site on the Internet.... <Looks at Iron Peddler ;)>

Breedy said:

Congrats on the milestone, hope ya get at least 6 more!
C

We have a winner. Send me your info and I'll get this in the mail on Monday.

Thanks for the mostly kind words. Friendliest Cigar Site on the Internet.... <Looks at Iron Peddler ;)>

Always remember....

little-fockers-robert-de-niro-close-up-25-10-10-kc_zps7530887f.jpg

Gary is one if the most friendliest, but those peering eyes, I feel a little violated, dirty if you will, meh wasn't the fist time or last :)

Thanks for the contest Breedy,

Again hoping the next 6 are just as great!

C

Audi_kraut said:
Congrats on the milestone! Question 3 gave me a laugh.

That's because you weren't there.  I still wake up some nights in a cold sweat hearing Breedy's woman-like scream.  I thought for sure someone had put up purple drapes.