• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 Years on CP

Voice of America
Pretty In Pink
Stanley Drucker

Congrats on the milestone mate.

Q1. What is the most popular radio station in Afghanistan. Radio Free Afghanistan (Aka Radio Azadi)

Q2: Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts' first cousin was in what movie? Pretty in Pink (Jimmie Podrasky)

Q3: There is a direct link between the Stray Cats and the New York Philharmonic. What is it? Lee Rocker's father is a Clarinetist with the New York Philharmonic.

Congrats on the 6 years and thank you for all you have done for the CP community.

Dennis

Have a good time with Jon and Brent. ;)

Ohhhhhhh Flushnutzzzzzz!!! :laugh:

Congrats on the milestone Ray. You introduced me to scotch, introduced me to some fine cigars, and showed me that no matter how fast I break a concrete bomb, "AVB STILL RULES!!"

Here's to 6 more.

Q1. What is the most popular radio station in Afghanistan. Radio Free Afghanistan (Aka Radio Azadi)

Q2: Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts' first cousin was in what movie? Pretty in Pink (Jimmie Podrasky)

Q3: There is a direct link between the Stray Cats and the New York Philharmonic. What is it? Lee Rocker's father is a Clarinetist with the New York Philharmonic.

Congrats on the 6 years and thank you for all you have done for the CP community.

Dennis

Have a good time with Jon and Brent. ;)

Is it too late to withdraw. :whistling:

We have a winner!

Please PM me your addy.

Dennis

Congrats on the milestone Ray. You're an awesome asset to Cigar Pass. :thumbs:

You are one of the members that keep me coming back. Outstanding! Congrats Ray, you've completed 6 and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
Tom

What would this place be like if you hadn't been a RedLeg? Congrats, Ray.

Ray thanks for being here, congrats on the anniversary!

Thanks for your attendance and participation, Ray. I can tell you this - it wouldn't be the same place without you........
thumbs-up.gif

Best regards - B.B.S.

Congrats Ray on 6...and for hopes of another 6yrs worth of cigargirls :love:

Brian

Happy 6 yr Anni, Ray! I always enjoys your posts. I'll break into my Scotch tonight in your honor!

Congrats Ray.
How about a poll of all cigar ladies of 2009.

Congrats on the anniversary, AVB, I think it's safe to say you've made a pretty big contribution to what CP is today.

Thank you one and all for the kind words.