• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

6 Years on CP

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
It has been 6 long interesting years since I first signed up here and you haven't figured out a way to get rid of me yet!

Here's a little mini contest open to all who have been here at least six months and have made 50 posts. First person to post AFTER 3:00 PM E.S.T. with the correct answers will win.

Q1. What is the most popular radio station in Afghanistan.

Q2: Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts' first cousin was in what movie?

Q3: There is a direct link between the Stray Cats and the New York Philharmonic. What is it?

Set your watch by the atomic clock and try to get your post in first!

Too lazy to search for answers although I think I know the last one. However, congrats on 6 years onboard! I have always enjoyed your posts.

Congrats on the six year anniversary AVB! This place wouldn't be what it is without you!

**damn not after 3P yet..

Congratulations Ray. It been a pleasure interacting with you the past 4 years.

Doc.

You didn't list a prize! For all we know we could be winning a trip for three with Sneed and Soulpuppy.

Congrats on time well spent Ray.

Congrats on 6 years Ray. Lots of great contributions along the way, I'm drinking a variation of one now (Zing Zang AVB Bloody Mary). Looking forward to the next 6... Best regards, Doug

Now wouldn't that be special and something to remember. :blush:

You didn't list a prize! For all we know we could be winning a trip for three with Sneed and Soulpuppy.

Congrats on time well spent Ray.

Congrats! on six years aboard!
Always like you re posts about drink(s)!

Rene

Congrats Ray, Greg said it best. I'll be raising my glass to you tonight.

Coming from this uber-noob. I sure appreciate your contributions Ray!

Thanks

PJ

Who are you?

Thanks for all you do Ray. You are a shining example of how to do this place.
If I could just achieve half of your BOTL status.

Congrats on six years, Ray. I have enjoyed getting to know you. :thumbs:

Best,

Rob

Congratulations on 6 years. That's longer than most marriages.

That's unfortunately a scary statistic.

Congrats on your time in AVB. Your posts are truly informative and help educate the members here, be it on cigars, scotch, or history (or cigar girls :D )

Congratulations, Ray. Your knowledge of Scotch has opened new doors to me. I am grateful.

Q1. What is the most popular radio station in Afghanistan. Radio Free Afghanistan (Aka Radio Azadi)

Q2: Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts' first cousin was in what movie? Pretty in Pink (Jimmie Podrasky)

Q3: There is a direct link between the Stray Cats and the New York Philharmonic. What is it? Lee Rocker's father is a Clarinetist with the New York Philharmonic.

Congrats on the 6 years and thank you for all you have done for the CP community.

Dennis

1) Radio Afghanistan

2) Pretty in Pink

3) Lee Rocker's father is a clarinetist in the New York Philharmonic

congrats on six years and thanks for the contest.