• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

720 Pipe Baccy Pass

Mostly Americano in a cheapo espresso maker or Cubacito with the stovetop espresso maker. If it's non-espresso, usually pour over, sometimes French press. Burr grinder, well water that is pretty hard.

Did some research on water chemistry and coffee, and seems more likely that I'm just sensitive to it, which is probably why I prefer espresso. Wonder if what most people perceive as fruity seems acidic to me?
You'd do well in Europe where coffee is typically dark roast in small amounts. It's us that are used to 32oz behemoth servings of coffee that have to adjust.

I should be wandering about the Red Light District in Amsterdam right now. Stupid COVID.

I just want to know how much for 5# roasted and shipped? 😜

Not outside of the realm of possibilities....especially with flat rate boxes. I'll see what I can do in the near-ish future!

You'd do well in Europe where coffee is typically dark roast in small amounts. It's us that are used to 32oz behemoth servings of coffee that have to adjust.

I should be wandering about the Red Light District in Amsterdam right now. Stupid COVID.
Yeah, not nearly as exciting, but my wife is supposed to be in Florida with my youngest for her 10th birthday trip right now.

Not outside of the realm of possibilities....especially with flat rate boxes. I'll see what I can do in the near-ish future!
In the future, if you have multiple roasts, I’d definitely like to work out a deal for a sampler. There’s something really fun about trying something that someone else made at home.