• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

720 Pipe Baccy Pass

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
OK, going to make this easy on everyone. Take 1/4 Oz, put 1/4 Oz. Rarity, cost, age, etc. doesn't matter.

Upon receiving the pass, open and check the contents against the inventory list included. Mark puts and takes on included inventory list and post in this thread. Box back up and ship to the next brother in line (addresses are in the box). After this goes around once, I'll check with everyone and make sure they're still interested in a second round. Bags, pens, scale, etc are all in the box.

Order:
@H. Vachon
@bluue13
@CBoukal
@StatHaldol
@Scap
@The Black Cloud
@smellysell

Inventory (everything I put in is old, not sure exact year on most of it though) :

1. Sutliff Voodoo Queen
Put: smellysell
Take:

2. Man Store Perique LC
Take: Cboukal

3. Solani Silver Flake
Take: bluue13

4. Escudo Navy de Luxe '03
Take: H Vachon

5. Boswell Northwoods' 08

6. McClelland Christmas Cheer '13

7. Orlik Golden Sliced

8. McClelland Blackwoods
Take:

9. Mystery Blend

10. Mystery Blend
Put:smellysell
Take:

11. Mystery Blend
Take:

12. C&D Cross Eyed Cricket
Put: H Vachon
Take:

13. Solani Aged Burley Flacke

14. C&D Bayou Morning
Take:

15. Davidoff Sweet Mixture No. 3 2012
Put: bluue13
Take:

16. H&H Beverwyck 2009
Take:

17. H&H Va Spice 2009
Take:

18. Peterson Holiday Season 2016
Take:

19. C&D 3 Friars 2012

20. GLP The Virginia Cream 2015

20. Peterson Holiday 2015
Put : CBoukal
Take:

21. Drew Estates 7th Ave Blondie
Put: Cboukal
Take:

22. Cult Abacus
Put:Cboukal
Take:

Last edited:
Added Mike to the list, hopefully I remember to add his address to the list in the pass when I get home...

Howdy guys, I received the package today! Like Christmas in July! I’ve never been part of a pass before so if I am missing info you guys want/need or am giving to much, please let me know and I’ll make corrections.

Inventory was obviously all in place, being the first receiver. I sprung for the Boswell Northwoods. I’m a sucker for an English blend that smells like a chimney 🤣 I put in 7g (1/4oz) of C&D Cross Eyed Cricket. I’m very fond of this blend and I hope someone enjoys it!

Tomorrow being the observed holiday, the post office will be closed. I will ship this out to Greg on Monday morning and update with the tracking #. Thanks again for putting this together, Justin and letting me join in the fun.

Howdy guys, I received the package today! Like Christmas in July! I’ve never been part of a pass before so if I am missing info you guys want/need or am giving to much, please let me know and I’ll make corrections.

Inventory was obviously all in place, being the first receiver. I sprung for the Boswell Northwoods. I’m a sucker for an English blend that smells like a chimney 🤣 I put in 7g (1/4oz) of C&D Cross Eyed Cricket. I’m very fond of this blend and I hope someone enjoys it!

Tomorrow being the observed holiday, the post office will be closed. I will ship this out to Greg on Monday morning and update with the tracking #. Thanks again for putting this together, Justin and letting me join in the fun.

You can switch more than one..

Oh right on. I’ll take a second look this evening! Thanks

Update:
Took: Northwoods, Navy de Luxe, and Golden Sliced.
Put: C&D Cross Eyed Cricket, C&D Bayou Morning, and Solani Aged Burley Flake

Last edited: