• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

80 Gauge ?

BlindedByScience said:
The whole big ring thing is a fad.  Yes, bigger ring smokes have some advantages, but some disadvantages as well.  Some of my fave smokes are lanceros, so big ring does not equal a better smoke automatically.  I'll stick with the good smokes, let other guys chase these ridiculous monsters. 
agreed.

Ok so Im a idiot and ordered those 140+ ring cigars, they will be here today (pictures tomorrow) But at lunch I stopped by a new smoke shop near me, and WOW! they have EVERYTHING. I grabbed these 2. a 80 Ring Asylum 13. And this new physco cigar. Im told there is only 3 smoke shops that have got these.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11093]

You know those torches you hook up to a grill propane tank for burning weeds in your yard? Im thinking ill be using that to ignite this 80 ring and as far as the 140+ ring.... I may need a friend to come over and help get that baby going.

PS. already have those lighters in all SKIN tones. 

Whoops - Guess im a funny kinda guy. No not really......Just a idiot. I will admit that's allot of haha's.

Well guys here it is! 140+ ring. Here is a pic of it next to the asylum 13 80 ring.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11095]

extremeXconcepts said:
Well guys here it is! 140+ ring. Here is a pic of it next to the asylum 13 80 ring.

Is that picture blurry?...or are my eyes that bad?

Sorry I guess that is pretty blurry. Im sure you can still gather the size of the beast though.

There are so many amazing cigars out there to savor, but many new cigar enthusiasts get sucked into building a collection of sticks that they eventually regret purchasing, or soon grow out of enjoying. They rather buy a few 5 packs off Cigarbid for $20-$25 instead of buying two really nice sticks for $25 , due to the initial cost. The often repeated adage about smoke what you like blah blah blah gets used frequently on the forums, but it is waaaay too easy for a newb to piss away good money on subpar and novelty type cigars.
Extreme- I would encourage you to smoke these sticks now and posts some reviews for the entertaiment factor, because in a year from now you most likely won't get the enjoyment of the novelty of these purchases. The reviews will be something you can reference later when you are a more seasoned cigar enthusiast, instead of simply having some sticks taking up valuable space in the humidor(s).

...besides that, you could end up with blowers cramp from smoking that monster.  Just saying....

May need to set up some sort of tripod to hold this thing up for the duration. When I decide its time to tackle this thing I will make sure I am review ready.

60 is about my limit.  Although I had a 64 a few years ago.  Anything larger seems unneccesary.

extremeXconcepts said:
May need to set up some sort of tripod to hold this thing up for the duration. When I decide its time to tackle this thing I will make sure I am review ready.
ROFL, can't wait.

BlindedByScience said:
...besides that, you could end up with blowers cramp from smoking that monster.  Just saying....

hmmm, Tom, I kinda know what you're talking about but not reaaaalllly..... :whistling:  :laugh:

4cbln3 said:

hmmm, Tom, I kinda know what you're talking about but not reaaaalllly..... :whistling:  :laugh:

...I've had it described to me, many, many times in the past from young ladies that became acquaintances..... :cool: