• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8th anniversary contest

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
I'm quickly closing in on 8 great years here on CP. I've met so many people here, some I'd even voluntarily hang out with again  :laugh: . Seriously, though, I've made some great friends here over the 8 years, and learned so much about numerous topics, not just cigars. 

My contest will be pretty straightforward. It will run through 11:59pm Eastern on the date of my anniversary: Dec 27, 2014. Your guess must be posted before that time. Any posts after that will be ignored. Active member, no asshats. Must have been a CP member as of yesterday and have an intro posted. Limit 1 guess per person, no edits, winner is the closest without going over. In the case of multiple people guessing the same number, the first person who posted it will own that guess - so make sure you check the numbers so yours is unique.

(Stu - double check that last paragraph and make sure all the legalese is covered - thanks)

The question: how many fluid ounces of beer will be present at my parents Christmas Day? (whole number guesses)
For the purposes of this question:
  • Growlers are 64oz
  • Half Growlers are 32oz
  • 330mL bottles are 11oz
  • 500mL bottles are 17oz
  • 750mL bottles are 25oz
  • 1L bottles are 34oz
The should cover all the bottle size bases. Any other odd measurements that show up will be rounded to the nearest ounce. 

Full disclaimer since some here know this - my brother is the brewer at a local brewpub. He usually shows up with more of his own stuff than we're going to drink and people are expected to take the growlers home with them. That's not including whatever other bottles he brings, I bring, and whoever else comes by brings. There will be at least 6 people who drink at the gathering. 

I'll post the number some time after the 27th, depending on when I'm back online. Winner gets a 5er of some nice smokes. Good luck!

Tom, happy anniversary!  I'll guess 1023 oz.  Or threeve.

MoeCizlak said:
Congrats on the anny.  My guess is $Texas.
Texas with a dollar sign.  Unbelievable.

Congrats old timer.  I will say 50 growlers. 3200 oz.

Congrats on the anniversary! May you have many more!

I'll guess 4032 oz,

Salud!

Congratulations on the anniversary Tom. How about 1200oz. 

Congrats!  I don't know if I fully understand....but I'll drop a 2,050oz guess!

I bet $1.00, Bob! (Don't forget to have your pet spayed or neutered...)

I'm going to go with a nice, round 1,000 oz .

Happy anniversary!

mjolnir01 said:

Barry should win.
Thanks, Clint!  But it's Turd Ferguson.  Funny name, Turd Ferguson.

joe-124.jpg

Turd:  ...ah, why don'tcha give me Ape Tit for $200.

Alex:  It's not "Ape Tit." It's A Petit.. [ shakes head ] ..never mind!