• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

900th Post Contest!

Mr. Smokes... I'll guess the 19th right before your first class in the morning. Lets say 7am CST (I'm assuming that's your timezone). :thumbs:

dude, my first class is at 9am.
I am lucky if I get up before 8:30!

man, kinda hope you don't win this as I was going to throw in one of those SLR PCs. :sign:

will not use up my last post for this, but, Blair, that time already passed, post a new one Bro.

:thumbs:

I gotcha now!,
seriously now, am stuck between two close posts, 5 min. apart., or can wait 7 min. according to my clocl and have a tie.

Feb 18, 11:30 PM Eastern

<edit>

what do you mean it has already past? I have 11:05 eastern on my computer's clock? Hmmm

Well, how about 11:50 pm eastern... has that time passed? :p

hey look, a tie!

(at least by the clock on the wall I am looking at)

fancy that!

who'da thunk?

geeze, what do I do w/ a tie?

Okay, Bat Chief, Blair, there will be a tie breaker:
first to ans these correctly wins. (would give you both something, but the pack looks better togeather.)

1. "A woman is a woman, but ..." (finish it)
2. who wrote it?
3. What is my fave. book series? It was also a TV show w/Roger Moore as the lead (not James Bond.)
3. After graduating from Wharton, DJ Trump wrote out a list of 10 spots in NY he wanted to own, what was at the top of the list that he aquired after the chain of hotels was bought. hint: he paid a over $300 million for it.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
2. who wrote it?
3. My HS trumpet teacher, Kaye Berigan has a famous musician relative (dead), who is she/he? what did he/she play?
3. After graduating from Wharton, DJ Trump wrote out a list of 10 spots in NY he wanted to own, what was at the top of the list that he aquired after the chain of hotels was bought. hint: he paid a over $300 million for it.

"A woman is a woman, but a cigar is a smoke
Rudyard Kipling
Bunny Berigan
Jazz Trumpet
the Trump Tower?

blair said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
2. who wrote it?
3. My HS trumpet teacher, Kaye Berigan has a famous musician relative (dead), who is she/he? what did he/she play?

"A woman is a woman, but a cigar is a smoke
Rudyard Kipling
Bunny Berigan
Jazz Trumpet
the Trump Tower?
1. YES
2. YES
3. YES (yeah, changed the Q., but will take either)
4. NO.

hint.
was finally purchased for a bit above $400 million (by trump) and 22 Central Park South was thrown in for good measure (given to trump).

nope ( :D )

was done for the city for a charge of 2-3 million.
think bigger, you can sleep there, get a meal there, it is in NYC.

Trump Plaza!: HERE!

A woman is a woman, but a cigar is a smoke
Rudyard Kipling
Bunny Berigan
Jazz Trumpet

Trump Plaza would be correct Bro!

I will have to look at that link some more some cool info.
Just remembered it from reading "Trump: Surviving at the Top" though I would recc. "The Art of the Comeback" as Trump's best book so far.

:thumbs: