• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

900th Post Contest!

It was a hotel that popped up doing a yahoo search for Trump+400+Million and that was one of the hotels Blair didn't list.

I don't know how blair got info that fast on a movie that old! You have the video of it Blair??! :) :) :D

We should do more online games, my mouse hand is sweating!

Did you see your "trick" post I put up, SSAL? :p

blair said:
damn cherry-picker :sneaky:

Half of my job is Yahoo - Search and CUT-PASTE!! :D

Sorry Blair, I Never would have gotten the words to the song if you hadn't posted it! It just WOUL NOT come up in a search!! :angry:

:)

Bat_Chief said:
It was a hotel that popped up doing a yahoo search for Trump+400+Million and that was one of the hotels Blair didn't list.

I don't know how blair got info that fast on a movie that old! You have the video of it Blair??! :) :) :D

We should do more online games, my mouse hand is sweating!

Did you see your "trick" post I put up, SSAL? :p
That's because I was intentionally NOT listing hotels since his question stated "after the chain of hotels was bought." :)

blair said:
That's because I was intentionally NOT listing hotels since his question stated "after the chain of hotels was bought." :)

Yeah, well don't feel bad, I just found out that it wasn't a song or movie I was supposed to be searching for, but a philosophers quote! I mean, Duh! That might explain a few of my search results!