• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Bully in Baltimore...

bully1875

Any BOTL from Baltimore (Inner Harbor) want to meet up for a smoke?? I will be in town for a convention from July 23rd to July 26th and available every afternoon and evening.

Hope to meet a few of you guys..

~Brian

I believe I should able to cross over into the city for that.

Havana Club or Cross Street Tobacco?

Havana Club is closer and bigger. Its right off of the Harbor in a place called Power Plant Live.

I will be staying at the Sheraton and I know there is a bar on the roof of the building adjacent to us (I think next to the Verizon building) and they have a smoke friendly patio and very good looking waitresses :)

Sounds like a plan.. The bar is called Edgars..

1 E Pratt St Ste 14
Baltimore, MD 21202

That is the usual hangout and every year I head down there we have smoked..

Have a good time guys. I just came upon this string today and wish I would have seen it earlier. I would have loved to check out the Havan Club at the Power Plant. Didn't even know it was there. I will definitely have to check it out next time I am in town as work brings me there pretty almost every month.

Rope walk sounds pretty cool.

So are we decided on a day.. 24th can work for me if that's what you guy's want.

We still good for the ropewalk tomorrow? I should be able to be there by 5pm or so and will be able to stay till whenever or until called back to work. :) Lemme know!!

Don

Figures. Your going to be down here and I am going to be with Sam and Isy in NY. LOL

Maybe next time...

Sounds like a plan.. The bar is called Edgars..

1 E Pratt St Ste 14
Baltimore, MD 21202

That is the usual hangout and every year I head down there we have smoked..

Edgar's closed around a year ago. Ropewalk or Havana Club are your options. Enjoy!