• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest !

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Well January 19, 2006 was my one year anniversary here on Cigar Pass. I must admit it has been one hell of a ride. I have learned alot about cigars. When I first got here I had a small humidor which held approximately 100 cigars, well that is what the manufacturer said. Needless to say that didn't last very long. Before I knew it I needed a cooler. I bought a 54 Qt Igloo cooler, that didn't last too long either. I have searched around for other smaller coolers to hold extra smokes while I wait for my new humidor to arrive.... I'm getting the wooden door (not the glass). I have made alot of new friends and have also met alot strange characters. I have heard of people traveling to Cuba on their boats (Vitasea). I have also seen alot of people come and go (SFG75, Gawntrail and PuroBrat, to name a few). I have learned what it means to be a BOTL and also what it means to "get it". I also would like to give a litttle advice to some Newbies: You are new here, do not try and change the way things are done. Sit back and do alot of reading. Ask alot of questions. Join us in the chat room. Don't think you know it all and everything will be fine.

And remember to Pay Forward the generousity that is showed to you. If you can not or will not do it..... then leave your address out of your profile.

Now for the contest:

Guess how many bands are in the jar.....

When I first got here, Eshaw99 did a contest that I thought was pretty cool. Below is a jar that I keep almost all of the cigar bands I have in. I have been keeping this jar for approximately 9 months. Some of the bands are from manufacturers and some of them are hand-written from me.

The rules are easy:

1. Everybody is eligible (nobody can claim it's fixed :p )

2. One guess per person, NO PM's.... post your answer in the thread

3. Contest will end MIDNIGHT, Friday January 27, 2006 @ 11:59 PM (EST)

IMG_3374.jpg

My guess: 296

Thanks for the contest and congrats on the one year anniversary.
Rod has built a very nice house for us all to talk about cigars (and other stuff).

Congratulations on your anni and thanks for the cool contest.

I'm loking forward to herfing with you next week :thumbs:

Wilkey

Well Tommy BiG Congarts on the Anny and wish you many mor egreat ones just like this one Mate! :)

All the best and keep on rocking!

Alias great contest ... must be at least 127!

Cheers!!!

Milan

Congrats!!
Cool contest... lets see, figure the average number of smokes a week, by the weeks in a month... times...

oh hell...

175?

:laugh:

This is a cool one!

My guess is 167.

Congrats on 1 year!

125, thanks for the contest, and congrats on the 1 year, enjoyed reading your posts, here's to another great year at CP!

What is it Neal always says? Something like...everybody keeps stealing my stuff? :laugh:

I'll guess 111