• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest

lol its never going to pass.

Ah man, that was going to be my guess! :D I've had dozens of kidney stones, so know how it feels. My last one was about seven or eight years ago and had to have it surgically removed. Ureteroscopic Stone Removal. <gulp>

Hope it passes soon Elittle!

11/3 @ 11:00 (edit-- AM)...

God man, I hope it's sooner! Good luck, sir.

E you know that the stone is all Robbie's fault. It was his birthday wish! :0

Wow...sorry to hear, E. I'll go for 11/4 at 9:10am. (I hope its sooner) :(

Derek

I should add:

Prize is TBD, but will undoubtedly be some form of riches. If the stone has to be surgically removed, we'll have to figure something out.

Also, no edits :D I'll let the current ones fly, but beyond that, I will have to send you rockets instead of riches if your edited post wins.

November 3rd, after getting out of bed, perhaps 7:30 a.m.

I should add:

Prize is TBD, but will undoubtedly be some form of riches. If the stone has to be surgically removed, we'll have to figure something out.
Also, no edits :D I'll let the current ones fly, but beyond that, I will have to send you rockets instead of riches if your edited post wins.

We're not playing for the stone??? WTF. Winner should get the stone.

11/3 at 8:37 p.m.

I hope it's a very painful and horrific experience for you. :laugh:

11/3 3:30AM Wake to the pain and piss it away. Hope it is over soon.

Ouch, glad it's you and nt me but however I can't pass this up. It's going to pass at 6:44am on 11/03, for your sake lets hope I'm right.

Still nothing yet. I was hoping some of your predictions would come true and this would happen tonight. It still might! :D