• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Huge "Thank You" to Julius (bigmanfromou)

mirabiledictu

I know there is a thread for talking about your wish lists and such, but this was just such an amazing act of brotherly kindness that I think Julius deserves his own recognition thread.

I posted a measly wish list of five cigars a while back and Julius sent me a PM saying he could probably take care of getting me some of those on my list. I was super pleased, and expected a package of probably 3-4 cigars to grace my humi. This is what I received today along with a handwritten letter:

(Picture removed - I was not aware this might be considered rude.)

I have hung out on forums for almost all my life, most of them gaming forums, and I have witnessed people being kind and friendly, but this goes beyond what I have experienced thus far. This community and its members continue to amaze me and remind me of how awesome sharing a common interest with your fellow man can be.

Thank you so much, Julius; you have made my month.

It's how we do it here brother. i often describe this place has renewed my faith in the human race.

It is sometimes considered bad form to post pics of bombs though.

Julius is a class act. Kudos to you Julius, I hope the Mrs. and little one are doing well.

Back