• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Humbling Experience

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
  Y'all know for the most part that I'm a very private person and don't like putting my problems out there in public for people to see. After what happened with Jon (Souldog) I shared what had been going on with my son just so people can know this can happen with anyone and what to look out for with their own children.

Well, I also lost my job the week before Christmas, so couple that with what my wife and I have been dealing with at home with Steven, this has been a pretty stressful stretch for myself and my whole family. I've kept in touch with John (jfields) and Gary (ironpeddler) and they have been encouraging each time I've talked to them on the phone, but over the past week someone else has stepped into the picture and it's someone you wouldn't think of because we've clashed I the past. Ed (Pugman) has been sending me daily messages of encouragement and today he sent me a package that damn near brought a tear to my eye. I sat and talked with him on the phone for about a half hour and I realized what a good man he really is.

I'm only sharing these things with you guys because you're my outside family and to let the new guys know how tightly knit a community this really is. So thank you Ed for the wonderful package and talk today, plus you're encouraging pm's to me.

I also want to personally thank ironpeddler, jfields, tomthirtysix, Tall Paul, and mmburtch for their encouraging words and help along the way. This isn't just a community, it's a family and I can't express how much you guys mean to me

Life is dotted with pain, loss, and struggles. It is how we overcome these things that makes it all worthwhile. I say a prayer today for healing and strength for you, your family, and our CP S/BOTL.

It is nice to see and know that this community is way more than just cigars. I wish you and your family the best and hope that these issues get resolved as soon and painless as possible. Stay strong brother.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Brian. Strength, peace, and happiness are my wish for you and your family.

I'd give you a hug, but I'm afraid you'd grab my ass.

Good job guys, no better forum around.  We all run into struggles in our lives and it's always nice to have friends to fall back on, in those times.

I love you brother! Nowhere to go from here but up!

Nice play Ed!

Even though you're a prick we still love you! Nice work Pug job well done! Things will get better.

Now don't make another post for the next 25 mins.

Paul

Keep your head high brother. You have lots of people pulling for you.

That Ed is something else. A few years back I was going through some bad stuff and that guy called me. We spoke for about half an hour and let me tell you he made me change my paradigm and really help me get through.

Whatcha paging me for Freebern, you still thinking about me grabbing your ass?  :laugh:

Jonesy said:
Whatcha paging me for Freebern, you still thinking about me grabbing your ass?  :laugh:

Don't be fooled Brian, he's trying to get you to post so he can win your contest.......surely you knew Freebern had other motives!

Good post #2, and well played Ed.

Brickhouse said:

Don't be fooled Brian, he's trying to get you to post so he can win your contest.......surely you knew Freebern had other motives!

Good post #2, and well played Ed.
What? I was wanting that ass grab....ok fine, I had other motives, LOL.

In all seriousness, I hope this turns around Brian. From the posts I've read and the pictures I've seen on FB, he's your world and it has to be tough not being able to just take it all away. We'd do anything for our kids, so just know that I'm thinking about you guys.

Way to go Pug. It always amazes me how these hits always come at just the right time.

Jonesy, keep your head up brother this to shall pass.

No matter how bad it gets, as long as you continue trying, it WILL get better. Ed, great hit on a great Brother. Take a few minutes every day to think about the great things that HAVE happened to you and your family, then smile and move ahead just as much as you can. I'm in your corner Brother. Stay strong.

Jonesy, you are a great guy, and I loved bombing you... Relax, kick back and smoke the best cigar that you have... And think of all your friends who care about you.

Pug, well done brother!

Jonesy, it goes without saying, that you are one of the best.

Ed, your an exceptional BOFL, well done.

Bayamos said:
Jonesy, it goes without saying, that you are one of the best.

Ed, your an exceptional BOFL, well done.

Brother Of the Fookin' Leaf?