• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Joint Contest!

Damn.... 1000 posts makes you a FOG around here ??

Congrats on the milestones

1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole. Nicole Eggert

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Old Comiskey Park

3. What is the name of the Ernie Barnes painting that was portrayed in my favorite childhood television show?
Sugar Shack

4. What was the name of my favorite childhood movie whose main villain was a Green Goblin-faced truck?
Maximum Overdrive

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to? Punk Rock

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. No clue, Playboy

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke? Silver Bullet

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Frogger

9. In the 4th grade, I was pulled aside and disciplined by a teacher for playing a game (of a sexual nature) with some of the girls in class. Did I make this teacher: a. laugh, b. cry, or c. touch me inappropriately.
b

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile. Chess

B1: Upon which African mountain did I shit my pants, lose the peanut butter, smoke a pack of cigarettes, cuddle with a grown man (for survival purposes), survive on bananas, and reach the summit thinking "f..k this." Clue: It's not the obvious choice.
Mount Cameroon
>>Mysterea<<

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Just talking about Shaft, baby!

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy? Fruit Pie the Magician

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? A way to get out of town - Old Crow Medicine Show

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) GI Joe

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) She's not 2.5 years older than you anymore? Menudo

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Gregorian Chant... or synth rock

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? No, but you but I bet you had one poop on you.

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin 2 (just to be different)

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? 98

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of? Appalachian

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1988

changed a few. How do I look now?

1) Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge
2) Metropolitan Stadium
5) Heavy Metal
8) Frogger
9) A
10) Chess
B1) Kilamanjaro
12) FruitPie the Magician
13) A "wagonwheel" was a healthy snack consisting of a cracker with strips of cheese arranged around it to resemble the spokes of a wagon wheel. I think the nondescript blob who sang about it was Timer.
14) Bugs Bunny
15) Menudo
16) Not sure of the official name, but I'm guessing the post punk synth rock stuff of the mid 80's.
17) Yes, yes you did.
18) Breakin' 2, unless you're a Godless heathen.
19) Delta 88
20) Santa Fe Trail
B2) 1983

Thanks for the contest guys and congrats on your milestone.

Thanks for the joint contest guys!

1. Blunt
2. Spliff
3. Dope stick
4. Hippy stick
5. Hemp turd
6. Skunk turd
7. Twister
8. Doobie

Did I win?

1. Nicole Eggert
2. Metropolitan Stadium (Paul Molitor?)
3. Sugar Shack
4. Maximum Overdrive
5. Heavy Metal
6. Still No Clue, and I don't think I'll ever have one
7. Silver Bullet
8. Frogger
9. A
10. Chess
B1. Mount Kenya
11. Shaft
12. FruitPie the Magician
13. I know it's Old Crow Medicine Show - has something to do with sex
14. Tom and Jerry
15. Menudo
16. Heavy Metal
17. ok, you did
18. Breakin' 2
19. 98
20. Appalachian
B2) 1988

Man, you guys got some good entries.

I feel as if I should reiterate the 'one entry per' stipulation?

No-one's got all 10 for me.. 6 sofar.

After doing a search on each of you AND reading almost every post by the 2 of you, this is the best I can do...

1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole. Nicole Eggert

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Metropolitan Stadium

3. What is the name of the Ernie Barnes painting that was portrayed in my favorite childhood television show?
Sugar Shack

4. What was the name of my favorite childhood movie whose main villain was a Green Goblin-faced truck?
Maximum Overdrive

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to? Heavy Metal

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Everything you always wanted to know about sex

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke? Silver Bullet

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Frogger

9. In the 4th grade, I was pulled aside and disciplined by a teacher for playing a game (of a sexual nature) with some of the girls in class. Did I make this teacher: a. laugh, b. cry, or c. touch me inappropriately.
b

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile. Chess

B1: Upon which African mountain did I shit my pants, lose the peanut butter, smoke a pack of cigarettes, cuddle with a grown man (for survival purposes), survive on bananas, and reach the summit thinking "f..k this." Clue: It's not the obvious choice.
Mount Longonot
>>Mysterea<<

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Shaft

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy? Fruit Pie the Magician

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? Little cheese sandwiches-Timer from Time for Timer cartoon commercials

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) Tom and Jerry, Loony Toons, Road Runner

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) New Kids on the Block

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Young American Primitive

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? Yes

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? Delta 88

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1986

Update: Multiple Entries Officially Allowed; Encouraged.

Madmidget: tsm 7/10, mys 5/5

Altercall: tsm 7/10, mys 6/10

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Metropolitan Stadium

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Joy of Sex

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. GI Joe

A

Mount Longonot
>>Mysterea<<

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? Little cheese sandwiches-Timer from Time for Timer cartoon commercials

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) Tom and Jerry, Loony Toons, Road Runner

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) Menudo

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) 'New Wave' or 'Hard Industrial'

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? No

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin 2

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? Delta 88

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1984

I will throw my two cents in here as well, you never know!

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Joy of Sex

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. GI-Joe

a.

Mount Ruwenzori
>>Mysterea<<

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? Going home to the woman he loves - Old Crow Medicine Show

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) The Smurfs, Transformers

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) Menudo

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Gregorian Chant... or synth rock

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin’

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1987

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Everything you always wanted to know about sex

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Football

A

Mount Longonot
>>Mysterea<<

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) New Kids on the Block

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Young American Primitive

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. GI-Joe

C.

Mount Kenya
>>Mysterea<<

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? Heroin, Lou Reed

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) Tom and Jerry, Loony Toons

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Electronica

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin’ 2 Electric Boogaloo

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of? Freedom Trail

MadMidget - 6/10, mys 5/10

Putz - tsm 6/10, mys 5/10

GUESS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH EVERYBODY, THIS THING ENDS MONDAY, FEB 11!!!!

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

B

Mount Longonot
>>Mysterea<<

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? NO

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin 2

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1985
[/quote]