• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Joint Contest!

WAIT: THERE'S A TWIST!!!

Since Rob is MIA (hopefully not being arrested in some forbidden tunnel or sumthin, who knows with that whacked out hippy), I'm hijacking this contest.

We need a winner. Three BOTL's have been slugging this thing out. Think Heidi Klum: "One of you will be in, two of you will be out."

Contestants are Altercall, MadMidget, and Putz Mulligan.

Each contestant should pm myself and Rob their final guesses. One pm each. PMs must be received by Monday.

Here are your final clues.

It's not Metropolitan Stadium.
It's not Shaft.
The Olds has not yet been guessed. The year is irrelevant.

Good luck.

Good luck guys. Mick, would you mind posting the answers? Inquiring minds want to know!!

I *have* been MIA, I apologize.
I'll be sure to post the answers, to sate your curiosity.

Thanks for the contest guys and grats on the milestone. I'm glad this one is over, and so is my wife lol. I was too close to having to sleep on the couch for obsessing over this one. Maybe I should go get some help for my OCD!

...Rod, tell them what they’ve won!

Well Todd.. (MadMidget) scored best with the judges panel, and as such will receive our grrrraaaaaannnnd priiiiiiiize!
[play cheezy music, applause]

Fellow contestants shall receive consolation prizes sponsored by the show.

...which we'll reveal following these announcements...

Thanks for playing guys, Mick and I had a great time with this, hope youall did too!

Well Todd.. (MadMidget) scored best with the judges panel, and as such will receive our grrrraaaaaannnnd priiiiiiiize! [play cheezy music, applause]

Thanks for playing guys, Mick and I had a great time with this, hope youall did too!
Bubble Gum?

Well Todd.. (MadMidget) scored best with the judges panel, and as such will receive our grrrraaaaaannnnd priiiiiiiize! [play cheezy music, applause]

Bubble Gum?

Bubble Gum, bubble gum in the dish, how many pieces do you wish?

Bubble Gum?
*fist pump*
Bubble gum, my favorite! Can you roll it around in an ashtray first to give it that "smoked" flavor?

Thanks for the contest guys. It really was fun (and frustrating at times) figuring these out. I think I can put on a clinic to other noobs now on the use of the "search" button. You really would be surprised how much info you can get with a simple search. Thanks again guys and congratulations on the milestone.

Answer key please. I want to know if my version of the wagon wheel is correct and whether or not there is a Flock of Seagulls fan amongst us. :laugh:

Answer key please. I want to know if my version of the wagon wheel is correct and whether or not there is a Flock of Seagulls fan amongst us. :laugh:

If you insist.. I'll talk to Mick about if he wants to 'explain' his answers, I sure do!

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Sho Nuff, from the awfully awesome 'The Last Dragon' I had and watched this movie about a million times and loved it. Watching it now? horrible. Along the same lines there's battletech, Voltron, Thundercats, Airwolf.. I could go on. Exclusions below in the 'cartoons' isle

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy? Fruit Pie the Magician of course!

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? Timer was a commercial run all morning long during cartoons. I think the station was nervous that I'd starve. Anyone else remember that cartoon?

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) Tom and Jerry and Road Runner. Both were so enjoyable to watch, I don't see much in the cartoon sector that matches in quality even to this day. There's of course a few exceptions here..

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) Menudo She would have parties to listen to that stuff. ugh.

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Technically I'd accept two answers, New Wave / Industrial. Great times were had one Friday at a time. Man the chicks were hot there!

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? Yep, I rocked that sh^t!

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Oh man, Electric Boogaloo! (unless you're a heathen, thanks Mo)

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, a real typical Sedan, crappy car but it did it's thing for a few years before the head gasket blew and spewed antifreeze all over the Borders parking lot!

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of? Apalachain Trail, CT to Maine. Awesome trip, wouldn't do it again! :D

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1985, with an XT IBM clone. 4mhz processor with a turbo switch (8mhz baby!), a 5" floppy drive, 64 kb of RAM and a handful of DOS disks! Oh, and a monochrome monitor (green)

Explain me answers eh? Ok then.

1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole. Nicole Eggert. Face it, no one watched this show for Scott Baio. And if you did, uhm, you're gay. What I would have done to Nicole Eggert... What I still would do to Nicole Eggert... If I wasn't married with kids; but it is Nicole Eggert for Chrissakes, I think even they would understand.

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Milwaukee County Stadium. He may have been from MN, and he may have finished in MN, but Paul Molitorwill die a Brewer. And don't you bitches forget it. :)

3. What is the name of the Ernie Barnes painting that was portrayed in my favorite childhood television show?
Sugar Shack. Ah yes. It all makes sense now. I'll keep that to myself.

4. What was the name of my favorite childhood movie whose main villain was a Green Goblin-faced truck?
Maximum Overdrive. Great movie, great soundtrack. Every time I have some painting at hand, I lead off with this cd. The wife cringes. And whoever that chick was, when she was pumpin gas in that white t-shirt...brothers, can I get an "Amen."

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to? Heavy Metal. Slayer - Reign in Blood, Metallica - Ride the Lightening, Megadeth - Peace Sells, Danzig - I and II. That's what we're talking about here kids. They were called Megadeth. Mega Death. Think about that shit. Pantera came later.

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Joy of Sex. I need my own copy of this book. Not for any advice, but for the poorly drawn pictures of white woman with gnarley pubic regions.

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke? Silver Bullet. Gary Busey carried this film.

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Frogger. I had almost made $3 before the f'ng teacher took my watch away.

9. In the 4th grade, I was pulled aside and disciplined by a teacher for playing a game (of a sexual nature) with some of the girls in class. Did I make this teacher: a. laugh, b. cry, or c. touch me inappropriately.
B Ahh, yeah. It was one of those games where you would pick your four favorite girls, how many kids you wanted, all that shite. It got dirty. Apparently, Mrs. Burns had never seen the words penis and pussy written so closely together in #2 pencil lead.

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile. Chess. Bobby Fisher. You know.

B1: Upon which African mountain did I shit my pants, lose the peanut butter, smoke a pack of cigarettes, cuddle with a grown man (for survival purposes), survive on bananas, and reach the summit thinking "f..k this." Clue: It's not the obvious choice.
Mount Kenya, 2nd largest mountain in Africa. Kilmanjaro being the obvious. I give credit for Madmidget's guess though, I did climb up Mount Longonot.

Damn Mick, I would have thought you got into a little Iron Maiden too!

That's one bad a*s contest! Thank God Mick didn't have the hots for Tootie! :0 :laugh: :p

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Sho Nuff, from the awfully awesome 'The Last Dragon' I had and watched this movie about a million times and loved it. Watching it now? horrible. Along the same lines there's battletech, Voltron, Thundercats, Airwolf.. I could go on. Exclusions below in the 'cartoons' isle

Out of all the answers I gave, I was upset that no one took me on my word for this one. I LOVED that movie. My mom dragged me and a bunch of my friends to the theater for my birthday to go see it. Man, when Bruce Leroy caught the bullet, I thought we were gonna lose our minds! And Vanity? Wow...

Great contest guys. And the answer key confirms a lot of what I thought... :whistling:

Out of all the answers I gave, I was upset that no one took me on my word for this one. I LOVED that movie. My mom dragged me and a bunch of my friends to the theater for my birthday to go see it. Man, when Bruce Leroy caught the bullet, I thought we were gonna lose our minds! And Vanity? Wow...

Great contest guys. And the answer key confirms a lot of what I thought... :whistling:

Oh man, I'm with ya Tom, and remember 'Eddie Arcadian', and his girlfriend 'Angela Viracco'?

And ShoNuff, man his Kung Fu was bad, and his crew? even worse, I loved every minute of it tho.
I'm pretty sure the whole movie is on youtube..

Oh man, I'm with ya Tom, and remember 'Eddie Arcadian', and his girlfriend 'Angela Viracco'?

And ShoNuff, man his Kung Fu was bad, and his crew? even worse, I loved every minute of it tho.
I'm pretty sure the whole movie is on youtube..

Go back and check the IMDB on it. There were some real actors in it. William H Macy, Chaz Palmintieri, Keisha Knight-Pulliam. I may have to go to youtube and watch it today.

Thanks guys, this brought a much neede smile to me today. To hear the explanations really made me laugh. And Tootie? Oh yeah, Tootie. I would definitely pay to see her twins unleashed. At least 2ft of cleavage, guaranteed.

I think I remember seeing Last Dragon. If I remember correctly my buddy got so carried away he stood in the aisle and started mimicking the karate moves being done on the screen. I've never laughed so hard in my life up to that point. Thanks again Mick and Mysterea.

When I submitted my final answers I went back you your post and then actually watched the movie. I then used Sho'nuff. I had forgotten about this movie. Watching the closing fight seen where he gets the "glow" reminded me of a few bad acid trips.