• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New Hope Pass

I got the pass this morning. Box is in decent shape still. Inventory is done and everything is in order. I've swapped out my puts/takes. It's all packed up and heading out the door this afternoon.

All the humidification devices are working well. It's a fricken rain forest in there! Minus the heat of course...

Blake, let's get some P/T's on here and let me know you're ready for this!

Puts
#85 ESG 21 Yr. Salute
#86 Tat RC 184
#87 Tat Frank
#88 Opus X Super Beli

Takes

#55 Cohiba Siglo IV APR 08
#82 Boli Gold Medal
#61 Padron 1926 #9 Natural
#69 Liga Privada Robusto

Send it on down the line Andy.

So that's it, everyone has had their share at "A New Hope Pass". I really hope everyone enjoyed it and had as good of time as I did. I really want to thank everyone for making this run so incredibly smooth. I have been reading through a bunch of passes before I decided to start my own, and I have seen some horror stories, however, for my first pass I really want to thank you guys so much. The DVD's are only a very small token of my appreciation that I can give to you guy's. This site has been so incredible for me as far as learning, trying different things and most of all making friends. I really hope to get to meet some of you and have you all back again real soon when "The Empire Strike's Back Pass" start's very, very soon :)

Thanks again,
Brian

No Brian, really thank you and Eric for letting me be a part of the pass. It was my first and it was a very cool thing to be a part of. I really enjoyed checking the thread to see where the pass went and was going as well as the back and forth among those of us involved.

We joined right around the same time and I have to agree with you totally about this site. I have learned so much and really would like to meet and share a smoke with the guys on the site.

Slainte!

Thank you so much for having me in your pass. This pass went smooth as a babys bottom.

Got the box in today and all everything is in order. Made my P/T's and repackaged the box. Heading back home tomorrow afternoon.....

Thanks again for organizing the whole shindig. Certainly was a great experience.

Got the box in today and all everything is in order. Made my P/T's and repackaged the box. Heading back home tomorrow afternoon.....

Thanks again for organizing the whole shindig. Certainly was a great experience.

Perfect, hit me back with the DC # and we will be all set here.

Also, please don't forget your freebies.

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks for allowing me to participate Brian. Great job and great creativity in setting this up.

This thing is done son! Move it along to the completed passes. Thanks to all that participated!