• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.

We have decided to offer $5.00 off and free shipping to the 1st 5 people that place an order. The coupon code is Pass5. The coupon will only work 5 times total and is only valid 1 time per customer.

We have decided to offer $5.00 off and free shipping to the 1st 5 people that place an order. The coupon code is Pass5. The coupon will only work 5 times total and is only valid 1 time per customer.

Thank you for the offer...but I'll pass.

You havn't even bought dinner!

:(

I tried below the listed msrp. Nope doesn't meet the reserve. Then I tried at msrp. Doesn't meet the reserve either. Then I tried above msrp. It wont accept anything above msrp.

I tried below the listed msrp. Nope doesn't meet the reserve. Then I tried at msrp. Doesn't meet the reserve either. Then I tried above msrp. It wont accept anything above msrp.

And some of the MSRPs are higher than the true MSRP.

David....did you get the Fuente/Newman 'OK' to use the Cigar Family logo..on here: http://www.egars.com/

???

Note...I could be mistaken about an affiliation with them :whistling: ...so, get Mr Roth if he's still around, please.

man, everytime someone comes on here offering good cigars that I can afford on my broke-ass law student budget, you FOGs show up and ruin it for me!!! why are you all trying to keep me from getting scammed!!

oh, and props for the MP: Quest for the Holy Grail quote above!

Well than thank goodness for that most generous $5 off coupon offer from this scheist....er...I mean fine upstanding gentleman!

I've decided to not get extremely bent out of shape that you've ripped of my copyrighted images, and are using them on your cheesy, two-bit, web site.

So I'll just ask nicely: please take down the images of the Tatuaje cigars that have a quarter in the picture. They are my pictures, you did not ask for permission to use them, and you do not have it.

David....did you get the Fuente/Newman 'OK' to use the Cigar Family logo..on here: http://www.egars.com/

???

Note...I could be mistaken about an affiliation with them :whistling: ...so, get Mr Roth if he's still around, please.
Fuente is extremely protective of their trademarks, and especially so their charity being misused.

I've decided to not get extremely bent out of shape that you've ripped of my copyrighted images, and are using them on your cheesy, two-bit, web site.

So I'll just ask nicely: please take down the images of the Tatuaje cigars that have a quarter in the picture. They are my pictures, you did not ask for permission to use them, and you do not have it.

???

Fuente is extremely protective of their trademarks, and especially so their charity being misused.

I get tingly when Moki gets all legal-talky. I hope he posts the same add on CF. I do have one question though: On the egars site you promote your Padron line with the 80th advertising it got a 95 rating yet nowhere can I find the 80th for sale on your site. I'm no law talking guy but isn't that bait and switch? I wouldn't buy a match from these people.

I get tingly when Moki gets all legal-talky. I hope he posts the same add on CF. I do have one question though: On the egars site you promote your Padron line with the 80th advertising it got a 95 rating yet nowhere can I find the 80th for sale on your site. I'm no law talking guy but isn't that bait and switch? I wouldn't buy a match from these people.

Let's make sure they are the same folks Clint.

I have the felling they have similar origins but maybe a little off...still looking.

You are correct...the BBB and some other organizations may be interested in taking a look at all of these websites! :thumbs: