• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.

Pricing isn't too bad....$3.25 for a 4X64 NUB.....I've been paying almost $8 up here in Kodiak for them..... :laugh:

*or* you could give your business to the retailers here who actually contribute to CP instead of CAYP who's just here to exploit the members for a profit.

But hey, it's your money.

*or* you could give your business to the retailers here who actually contribute to CP instead of CAYP who's just here to exploit the members for a profit.

very good point. when i've been here long enough to post a thread saying that i'm looking for a certain cigar, I'll do it that way, but for now, i have to go this route. :laugh: :D

very good point. when i've been here long enough to post a thread saying that i'm looking for a certain cigar, I'll do it that way, but for now, i have to go this route. :laugh: :D

He meant there are other vendors that sell things for a good price here that aren't black sheep.

He meant there are other vendors that sell things for a good price here that aren't black sheep.

right, ok. makes a little more sense now.... :laugh:

You guys are tough, lol. This is the only forum that seems to have all negative comments about us. We have received many small and large orders since we have launched the new site. Our goal is to provide great cigars, great service and most importantly great prices. We have received positive feedback from everyone that has placed an order with us about the cigars, service, and price.

You guys are tough, lol. This is the only forum that seems to have all negative comments about us. We have received many small and large orders since we have launched the new site. Our goal is to provide great cigars, great service and most importantly great prices. We have received positive feedback from everyone that has placed an order with us about the cigars, service, and price.

We're we wrong?

Your CFCF '2 pack'...would I get a 2008 or a newer one? Does the photo match the item?

BTW - when I put in $25...is said 'not accepted'. I closed the window and went back in...and it shows $25.
When I added it to the cart...it comes up $50.

What gives?

----------------------------------------------

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. " -A.L.

Lovin' the media insert!

Okay, if I may be so bold as to spell it out for you...

9 post, all of which reside in this thread, all of which do nothing more than troll for sales. You haven't posted an intro, you haven't posted anything in the retailers forum, you haven't contributed anything to the community, and the FOGs on CP have hinted at your shady pricing and/or practices.

You appear, to me at least, to be nothing more than a scheister, looking to make a quick buck and you think you've lucked upon a bunch of sheep. You're a retailer, nothing special about that. There are plenty here at CP. The difference with you is that you don't contribute anything at all to the community and are simply (and pretty transparently) using the membership here for your gain.

I could place an order with you, but I won't. I'd rather my money goes to a retailer who I know is worth it and is looking out for their clientele, as well as contributes to this tight knit community.

Sincerely,
Jeff K.

okay, so here's the results from the newbie sacrafice.......my order still isn't shipped......after 4 days.......

i would recomend avoiding. my mistake for saying they might be good....... :laugh:

okay, so here's the results from the newbie sacrafice.......my order still isn't shipped......after 4 days.......

i would recomend avoiding. my mistake for saying they might be good....... :laugh:

What did you order?

What did you order?

1: NUB 358 Cameroon - 3 3/4 x 58

and

1: NUB 464 Cameroon - 4 x 64 Torpedo

one part of the site says shipped......another says pending......

Why do people always assume that cigar smokers must be cashed up, sensless fat men wearing tophats whilst buying out farms to extend the railroad?

CP is harder to fool than Dawkins on speed tied to a clone of himself (also on speed).

Why do people always assume that cigar smokers must be cashed up, sensless fat men wearing tophats whilst buying out farms to extend the railroad?

CP is harder to fool than Dawkins on speed tied to a clone of himself (also on speed).

Agreed. I haven't worn at tophat since 2007.

Sorry to hear that Coastie, it also crossed my mind ordering from them but I refrained my self after I read what
others had to say here. I figure they knew more than me, 'cause they have seen this kind of vendors before.
Try Neptune Cigars next time, they'll sell you singles. I tried them and after getting my stogies all the way from Florida they looked superb! They also ship the same day. ;)
After our 4 months are up, the brothers here can hook us up if we're looking for a particular stogie.

Sorry to hear that Coastie, it also crossed my mind ordering from them but I refrained my self after I read what
others had to say here. I figure they knew more than me, 'cause they have seen this kind of vendors before.
Try Neptune Cigars next time, they'll sell you singles. I tried them and after getting my stogies all the way from Florida they looked superb! They also ship the same day. ;)
After our 4 months are up, the brothers here can hook us up if we're looking for a particular stogie.

Or as suggested already you can do business with the vendors that are part of this community.

Or as suggested already you can do business with the vendors that are part of this community.

Two words: UPTOWN. ISY. PM him.