• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A North Texas Herf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so what is our new suggested date? We want to set it ahead with plenty of notice so that hopefully phishy can get his fins up here, and CCat can get his tail down here (if he still wants to come!)

Would certainly be after 5, evening like 6 or so?

Who else?

We got Cigars coming from Padilla, we can't just scrap this thing, so let mw know guys!!

Unfortunately, Jan 3 is a definite no for me. I'll be flying back into Austin late that afternoon from California. No way to make it to Dallas in due time. Sorry. If it's the day you decide on though, hope you guys have fun... and save me one of those Padilla cigars!

:)

WOW, good thing I didn't buy that $500.00 plane ticket for 12/28. :D

Again, don't worry about me at all but if I have a month's notice or so, there is a slim possibility I can make it down.

Jan 17th is out for me as is Feb 7th but like I said DO NOT plan this around me. Just pick a date and I'd love it if it can work for me but it is a true longshot no matter what.

Please keep this post going :thumbs:

How about Saturday January 10th ??

Just so happens I'll be in the area that day as I going to the Stars game that afternoon.

Saturday Jan 10th might work, I will have to see because I have my girls that weekend.

BTW, I am now in possession of 15 Padilla Cigars that we will pass out at our smoker whenever we get it on. :thumbs:

Thanks to our very own Padilla Rep: Padilla

PuroBrat said:
Saturday Jan 10th might work, I will have to see because I have my girls that weekend.

BTW, I am now in possession of 15 Padilla Cigars that we will pass out at our smoker whenever we get it on. :thumbs:

Thanks to our very own Padilla Rep: Padilla
How do they look?

(the cigars, not your girls :p)

I would have to rearange some stuff, but who can make it this Saturday Night?

If not then tell me who could do it Sunday?

Sat night is good for me cuz I'll be in town. Sunday's out of the question. But since I'm pretty much having to travel you guys pick a date and I'll see what I can do.

Here is what I have in my mind.... ( _ _ )

Luckily, there are others who actually DO have something going through their head and they say we might want to do this on Saturday....January 31, 2004

So let's synchronize our watches for that date and details will follow

I was in House-ton today. Damn huge mall I went to. I guess it was built under the Westin. Now I have never been a fan of Texas. But you guys grow the most beautiful women here. Went to the Hooters between House-ton and Galveston for lunch. Almost proposed to my waitress. LOL... Well I wish I could drive up to see you guys but i am leaving Friday. Have fun at the Herf.

Emo

WTF? :0 You mean to tell me you were in town and didn't look me up? I would have run down to the Coast Guard Station to hook up with you....damn! Remind me to give you sh*t all year for this one.

Hooters is where we make all the average looking woman work. ;) I could have shown you where the beautiful woman hang out. Good thing you didn't visit Dallas! :)

Finalized plans. I'll be back in Dallas on the 23rd (for Chinese New Years). Let's HERF!!! :)

Hey Texas Dudes!!!

Since Phishy is going to be here on the 23rd, what do you guys think about Friday Evening on Jan 23rd?

Would that work for the Herf, or are you guys getting tired of my changing dates ???

Status
Not open for further replies.