• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A North Texas Herf

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all Good Phishy, even if it is just s few of us meeting up, you know what they say...

Wherever two or more of you are gathered.....

there is a Herf :D

PuroBrat said:
It is all Good Phishy, even if it is just s few of us meeting up, you know what they say...

Wherever two or more of you are gathered.....
there is a Herf :D
Do the voices in my head count?

Phishy, did you find ou what time you will be able to juin a herf on the 23rd?

If it has to be Friday night, we might have a problem. :( My parents are expecting me home for dinner... so I would say herf before. But if I go home smelling like cigars, she's gonna kill me and I would say that's a bad way to start the Chinese New Year, now wouldn't it?

I may be able to get home a little earlier, have dinner, then come out for a herf... I think that may be my only choice.

OK, here is the dope dudes.......

Friday, Jan 23rd (that is this coming Friday BTW) I will be going over to Grapevine to grab a table at about 6PM. They are not going to let us have a room at Wizzards because we don't have enough people.

The map to grapevine's TAP-INN cafe and Bar is RIGHT HERE

It sits right behind the Ole grapevine Cigar Shop which is on the corner of Main and Wall St.

Take the Main St exit off of 114 and go north, it will be on the left side of Main St and turn left onto Wall St and the parking lot is then on the right.

Please let me know who all will be there so I can be sure and pick the right seeting.

and if anybody knows of a Quiter more private kind of place for this, let me know because at this point I am grasping at straws.

Bad news guys. I am typing this from my wife's laptop, because i can't get up. Not sure what happened but while I was trying to find a pair of socks for my son, my back took a leave of absence and I cannot walk now. So, unless someone wants to come get the Padillas from me and take over this deal, then we need to put it on hold untill further notice.

Sorry guys, will keep you posted

well guys, stillcan't stay up long enough to go back towork, so it lookslike it's off to the NuroSurg Doc next. I was hoping it wasn't going to be like this.

PB, how's it feeling now? Better I hope.

Alright, I'm looking to revive this dead thread. Who's interested and what's your availability (time, date)? I'm gonna get something put together, DAMMIT!!! :angry: I'm gonna smoke with some of ya'll even if I have to drive to your house and smoke on your driveway. :p

I am back at work now Phishy, and I really would like to get together with *ALL* of the North Texas guys.

I hope this can be arranged where it would be within the ability of each to get there. I have been caring for the Padilla Cigars and would really love to have them passed out, smoked and reviewed!!

Who is IN?

Hey PB,

Glad you're back at it. I'm in depending on date and day of week. Unfortunately for me I'm traveling again so let me know the date and I'll see what I can do.

Welcome Back,

Martin

I come to Texas often. When are you going to do this? I have been to Cool Rivers and can't see why you wouldn't want to have it there. It is one classy place. The ambiance is perfect for smoking cigars.

Cool River is okay. But too upscale for this kind of herf. We want to be able to be loud and obnoxious. :) I still like the idea for Wizzards.

Too upscale? Want to be loud and obnoxious? Sounds more like a trailer park keg party. How old are all of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.