• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Place To Smoke

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Just curious where everyone enjoys their cigars. Mine is at work. If you remember from the post about jobs I'm a Rail Road Engineer. My run is from the mountains of western Virginia, along the James River to central Virginia. This takes about 6 to 8 hours normally,or about 2 to 3 cigars long.
Riding along the James, watching the wild life, (deer, turkeys, hawks, eagles,bear, bobcats), smoking a nice stogie or 2. To me it just doesn't get much better. Only thing missing is someone to share a smoke with as most of my coworkers don't smoke.
How about the rest of you, where do you enjoy your cigars?

Wascal

Well, I manage 2 sports bars here in Virginia Beach. There's nuttin' like listening to great music, watching your favorite sport on any of our 10 TVs and enjoying a great gar any time of the day. I've got a lot of cigar buddies that come in and we talk cigars when ever we can. :thumbs:
Hey Wascal, you might have to stop in some time and herf here at the beach. :)

Anyplace I can light up! :D

Actually, my local shop which is 5 minutes from the house. Great bunch of regulars. The coffee is fresh and the humidor is full! :thumbs:

I usually enjoy a smoke in my Camo Canvas Chair on the back patio. it's about 6'x8' and is just enough room for a couple guys to enjoy a smoke. If not there then I sit in a chair in front of the appartment and talk to neighbours passing by.

:p PB :p

Hey Wascal, you have me jelous!!!!!!!!! :angry: (actually glad you appreciate the scenery that well).. We have a small farm , about 53 acres here in ohio. Behind the house I cant see any other houses. So, I love to sit out there with a small fire going. Esp. at dusk in the spring and fall of the year.

Wascal said:
My run is from the mountains of western Virginia, along the James River to central Virginia....watching the wild life, (deer, turkeys, hawks, eagles,bear, bobcats), smoking a nice stogie or 2.
Damn! Tough job, but someone has to do it...right? ;)

ps..I'm jealous as heck.

Hey PB, that's a pretty big chair for you and one of your buddies to share a smoke on, 6' x 8'........ :D

my favorite place right now is in my car on the 3 hr drive to get my kids on fri.
no complaints from the wife ya know.

hey wascal i live in richmond and wouldn't mind being sick one day from work if you're allowed to take passengers!

pretty pppllleeaassee!!! :D :D

stogieman said:
Hey PB, that's a pretty big chair for you and one of your buddies to share a smoke on, 6' x 8'........ :D
LOL, you got me bro :D

Keep in mind that I AM a great big guy :thumbs:

wherever i can! Jazz Clubs are my favorite place....I love smoking on long walks in the woods...and do alot of smoking in my computer room!

Until I have an outside area to smoke, it's gonna be on the couch by an exhuast fan ???

Same here Tony. But my favorite place is a bar downtown that Mpass and I go to a lot called 15C. If you didn't know where it was, you'd never be able to find it. It's down an alley and there is no sign or anything - the door simply says 15C in big white letters and there is a purple light above the door. It reminds me of a speakeasy on the outside, like you have to have a secret knock to get in. Inside it's plush leather couches and dark wood; it has the feel of an English gentleman's club. They serve good wines, microbrews and many different martinis; the fruit juice for fruit drinks is squozen by hand. Great place. Any of you come to the Springs, that's where we're going.

Sounds good! I used to smoke on the screened porch, but the boss said I was stinking up the place, so, I got booted outside. It's still pretty nice weather here, so I don't mind so much. I did sneak one on the porch this morning with coffee!!! :D

I also like to go down to the local shop, Havana Connections on the weekend and smoke one. I bring one guy there a habanos once in a while and he looks out for me when the good stuff comes in! They have leather chairs and a TV, ususally have a ball game on or something! :D

Horse said:
Damn! Tough job, but someone has to do it...right? ;)

And they even pay me! :0 It's really not as good as it sounds. Oncall 24x7,
and those 3am calls are a bi**h. 12 hours in the 95 degree heat in a steel box with no air conditioning isn't real good either. BUT, I do get the occasional day run like today, sunshine, clear skys,almost 70, and a 2 year old Hemi classic.

Would love to take everyone for a ride, but I would rather keep working.

Sounds like some great places folks, keep them coming.

Wascal

My favorite place to enjoy a 'gar is in my chaise lounger on the back patio... under a star filled Hawaiian sky! Even if the cigar sucks it's still a very relaxing time!

Aloha,

Wade

The landing zone with a nice Michelob after a day of flying.
Under the trees in hammock when I can't get away to tobacco shop five minutes away.

And I wish I could smoke at work :(
Robb

I've got a nice wicker chair sitting on the front porch of the ole homestead where I can light up and watch the world pass me bye :D If not there I run up to the cigar bar at the local golf course called the Wooley Toad and hang with some buddies.

Well... I just moved to Santa Barbara, ca (UCSB) from nebraska and whenever I want to enjoy a wonderful cigar. I walk a couple steps down to the beach and watch the ocean's waves beat the warm sand. Or I'll gather up some friends and talk big in the southern california night sky. Life is too good.

sounds great! I love the beach..stuck on the east coast I get to enjoy it less..but i love laying out on the beach with a good smoke too!

I herf mainly at two places, the shop near work, and at home. At home, I usually smoke after dinner, or on Sundays during The Sopranos. A little role playing I guess you can call it.