• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question about Whale Wars TV show.

You should be proud that your thread (about a silly reality show) morphed into an interesting discussion (PETA, reality TV, et al) , a racial slur, a couple of beat-downs, and several ill-advised responses to said beat-downs. I love Cigarpass. You and your thread have added to the site. Hold you head up high. BTW, You quote yourself in your sigtag...I like your moxie.

It is my best quote ever IMO it ranks right up there with "That a-hole couldn't drive a sharp stick up a bull's ass." but I am trying lose the road rage.

I really love Cigarpass but could live without the flames.

You should be proud that your thread (about a silly reality show) morphed into an interesting discussion (PETA, reality TV, et al) , a racial slur, a couple of beat-downs, and several ill-advised responses to said beat-downs. I love Cigarpass. You and your thread have added to the site. Hold you head up high. BTW, You quote yourself in your sigtag...I like your moxie.

It is my best quote ever IMO it ranks right up there with "That a-hole couldn't drive a sharp stick up a bull's ass." but I am trying lose the road rage.

I really love Cigarpass but could live without the flames.
The flames keep it warm and cozy.

The weird part is that it's still as funny today as when you first used it. There aren't many catch phrases that transcend time like yours, you should be proud. Funny. Literally. Every. Time. I find myself hoping some poor noob will step out of line and the mean ol' FOGS will be mean to them because I know you'll be Johnny OnTheSpot and BAM!! out comes the "BRICK" comment and my sides will hurt for the next 20 minutes. Good stuff.

Fuggin stupid newb....use the search function.....

.....wait for it......I know it's coming......just a few more minutes......

Crap i missed it. I'm sure I'll future opportunities :p

WOW! It took alot to copy and paste from an online dictionary, guess you really needed to correct me and waste your time jfields. That remark was made to Souldog simply cause he always corrects my grammar, it irritates him for which I appologize on my part. And why the name calling? I have no clue never called you names, I guess it shows how childish you are. At times I dont have the best grammar or sentence structure, when I dont it sure is corrected by 1 or more.

A while ago someone told me that the way I write reflects on myself and being a member of CP it reflects on CP also. Seriously, if someone was to join CP and see a bunch of grown men acting like a bunch of children, whats worse my grammar or the actions of all members conducting themselves in such childish ways.

Nite guys, sleep well and smoke great cigars.
Rich

(as for the brick in my avatar it the grammar brick of doom headed for my head)

Tell you what...you're grammar is terrible, and you write like a 5 year old, however I'm willing to let that pass. When you start taking shots at a guy like Jfields who is a good as they come around here, and who contributes a lot to this community I have serious problems with that. He has done more around here than you can ever hope to, so you might be wise to watch your step and who you choose to pick your battles with. If he asks you to correct your grammar, or your attitude, and quit writing and acting like a petulant child it would be smart on your part to take notice.

As for you and Blackhawk, the BRICK joke is stupid. No one else is laughing at it. If you really don't like having "the brick" thrown at you, then pay attention and try not to continue to do the things that piss people off. Is it that hard to figure out? If you don't like the way we ask you to conduct yourself, then head over to Puff or one of the other worthless cigar communities where they welcome asshattery, and everyone can do whatever they wish. If you want to stay in this community where the best people in the cigar community hang out, then it might be in your best interest to follow the advice given to you multiple times by the guys who make this community what it is. Now, here is the BRICK version for you....Don't like it, get out. Want to stay, listen and follow the advice you're given. Got it?

BRICK

You used the word "moxie". I like that word. You too have moxie, my friend.