• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question about Whale Wars TV show.

No tell you what! You dont like my grammar then dont read what I write. And seriously your threatening me? Let me guess the most you can have done is, me being banned. I didnt take a friggin shot at jfields I was stating "it was a waste of his time to copy and paste" what he did. As an individual I have every right to defend myself in anyway, shape or form anywhere, even on this forum. He took the first shot by calling me a moron and that and what you Bsneed are doing is going against the rules of this forum "tsk tsk". Some are so fast to quote the rules, but not live by all of them. And now I just defended myself once again. Seriously all I have been doing is defending myself or correcting my shitty grammar. It only seems to bother a few of you guys. And if it is a few more they really dont care to let it bother them so much. I think some need to take the 80 ring size CC out of thier ass and maybe they wont be so moody or Testy.

Actually I thought the brick joke was funny I chuckled

Exactly. Your few attempts at contribution have done nothing but stir up drama, which you've done nothing to correct. I would think by now you would realize this isn't the place for your current attitude. Perhaps you would be better suited by moving on, or at least sitting quietly in the back and observing for a while.

I could care less about your bad grammar. What set me off was your racial slur for Japanese people. Not only did you fail to properly apologize, you merely glossed over the issue like we were just a bunch of nitpicky old grannies, chastising you without cause.

PS- Thanks for the defense Sneeds! :p

No tell you what! You dont like my grammar then dont read what I write. And seriously your threatening me? Let me guess the most you can have done is, me being banned. I didnt take a friggin shot at jfields I was stating "it was a waste of his time to copy and paste" what he did. As an individual I have every right to defend myself in anyway, shape or form anywhere, even on this forum. He took the first shot by calling me a moron and that and what you Bsneed are doing is going against the rules of this forum "tsk tsk". Some are so fast to quote the rules, but not live by all of them. And now I just defended myself once again. Seriously all I have been doing is defending myself or correcting my shitty grammar. It only seems to bother a few of you guys. And if it is a few more they really dont care to let it bother them so much. I think some need to take the 80 ring size CC out of thier ass and maybe they wont be so moody or Testy.

Mission accomplished Rich!

Ask anyone around here, I don't normally resort to such post other than in jest, but your garbage post were driving me insane.

Seems like you do have it in you to write a coherent sentence if you actually take the time. Trust me when I say Soulpuppy is not the only one that has a problem with your ramblings. Myself, and quite a few other members can't seem to figure out what the hell your trying to say 95% of the time.

I suspect most of it's just pure laziness and not taking the time to check what you're about to post after reading the last couple of them.

No one expects it to be perfect Rich, but sentences that jump from thought to thought while lasting for a paragraph will endear you to no one here. Call it childish, but it's one of the reasons I keep coming back. I can have intelligent written conversation, or witty banter with a bunch of like minded souls.

If I wanted it the other way around I'd work full time at the Daycare down the street.

Thanks Mr. Sneed!

Is this the sign up thread? Yes Rich, it bothers me too. The thing about the grammar rule is this: It shows you are making an effort to follow precedent. The guys who helped shape this forum into what it is today differentiated CP from all other forums out there. Proper grammar and spelling and capitalization is one of they ways they did this. Take a look at some of them. When I see a post anywhere that looks like some sort of chatroom banter I tend to disregard what is written because of how it is written. If you don't give a rat's ass about making an effort to hit spellcheck or look over your post before hitting "Add Reply" that tells me that you don't respect CP enough to even try to follow one of the simplest rules. If I'm driving down the street in some new neighborhood and I see a row of nice houses with well kept lawns and then come upon one with a washer and dryer from 1935 out front and a 1974 Vega in the front yard on cinder blocks with the grass growing 18" tall my perception of the people living there is that they don't give a shit. Now they may be the #1 financial advisors in the world, but if they walked out of that house talking about the stock market I would not consider anything they had to say. Same thing here, if someone new were perusing the cigar forums and looked at four of them and this one was the only one with properly used capital letters, members who know the difference between "your" and "you're", and posts that looked like somebody took the time to post something intelligent, then I would think they would choose CP as their new home. If texting format of posts is your thing, then there are forums out there that will accommodate you. Here at CP, we ask that you at least make an effort, which it seems you are capable, yet unwilling, to do.

1. In no way did I threaten you. I just told you to be careful who you picked battles with, and asked you to listen to those who have been here for a long time and have earned respect here.
2. I didn't break any rule, and if you would like to point out which one I broke I would be happy to listen.
3. I will point out the rules, and feel very confident in my reputation here. I follow the rules, both written and unwritten and I'm happy to take the advice and suggestions of those that have made this such a great community because I respect them for what they have done here. I'm confident that I'm doing things the right way because I'm not getting called out on every other thread.
4. You wouldn't have to keep defending yourself, and correcting your grammar if you would just take the time and care to write up your posts correctly the first time. And you wouldn't have to defend yourself if you dropped your sh*tty attitude and just did a few simple things that are suggested to you.

We're not asking you to be a Pulitzer prize winning writer. All we are asking is for you to read over your messages before you post them and make sure they make sense. A lot of guys here make spelling mistakes, or a few grammar errors, and no one is jumping on them. What gets you jumped on is when your posts look like you are trading text messages with 13 year old girls, and they ramble in such a way that no one can figure out what you are trying to say.

This thread reminds me of an old Nordic tale passed down through the generations

flames.jpg

That was for you Brent.....out of love.

Watch out...I have Microsoft Paint and I am not afraid to use it!

I re-edited it since I didnt think that word which I used as a shortened version of the whole word would of been offensive. If I meant to be offensive which I wasnt, there is far worse words then that which are offensive. And as far as not being able to understand what I wrote that I have no control on. I think it was pretty straight and to the point but I guess cause I put in 1 word that got some in a tizzy the rest of my statement didnt make sense.

Rich

I certainly appreciate you living up to my expectations.

Doc.

Upped my batting average a little. Think I'm at about .650. There's still a couple lingering...

I don't really see how you didn't know that word would be offensive.

This guy doesn't need the sidelines. He needs the bouncer, the backdoor, and the sidewalk.

Nice pic Ketch. Traumatize the poor guy.

I think I will ask Rod to close this thread. It is a trainwreck. I wanted to know if you could drop stink bombs from helicopters and confirmation of my belief that the Whale Wars crew might not be the sharpest crayons in the box and I received both of those early in the thread. Both answers are yes in case you missed them in the drama.

I think I will ask Rod to close this thread. It is a trainwreck. I wanted to know if you could drop stink bombs from helicopters and confirmation of my belief that the Whale Wars crew might not be the sharpest crayons in the box and I received both of those early in the thread. Both answers are yes in case you missed them in the drama.

The dude made a remark that doesn't fly in this community. It needed to be addressed. Don't take it personally. Hell, this is also one of the funniest threads I've read through in a minute. Nothing to frown upon whatsoever.

Not to mention whenever hunting is mentioned the PETA thing is always going to surface. Following that, people get the hot urge to post about eating meat.

There was no possible way this was ever going to stay right on topic.

You should be proud that your thread (about a silly reality show) morphed into an interesting discussion (PETA, reality TV, et al) , a racial slur, a couple of beat-downs, and several ill-advised responses to said beat-downs. I love Cigarpass. You and your thread have added to the site. Hold you head up high. BTW, You quote yourself in your sigtag...I like your moxie.