• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question for a lawyer...

Why don't you do what everyone else does and get student loans?

Screw that! With the national total of student loan debt totaling over one trillion dollars this year, I think far too many people have bought into buying education they cannot afford...which is to say: if you cannot afford out of state tuition then don't incur that expense. Schools around here are very strict on in-state tuition qualification. Don't even think about bending a rule on this kind of thing. Get yourself qualified honestly or take the bill as it comes.

Screw that! With the national total of student loan debt totaling over one trillion dollars this year, I think far too many people have bought into buying education they cannot afford...which is to say: if you cannot afford out of state tuition then don't incur that expense. Schools around here are very strict on in-state tuition qualification. Don't even think about bending a rule on this kind of thing. Get yourself qualified honestly or take the bill as it comes.

I can manage. Thanks punk. Considering neither Front Range Community College nor CU Boulder has a criminal justice program, I think Ill just work till I qualify for in state.

Thanks guys!

I can manage. Thanks punk. Considering neither Front Range Community College nor CU Boulder has a criminal justice program, I think Ill just work till I qualify for in state.

Thanks guys!

You're a CJ major who is looking to 'work' the law? :0

Thanks guys!

You're a CJ major who is looking to 'work' the law? :0

Loopholes are legal. So is asking for advice, as far as I know.

I went to school in CO and had to pay for it myself. I had enough money for two years out of state but ended up having to take part time classes at CC until I hit 23 then finished my last year and a half with in state tuition. Just do it the right way. I was a few years older than a lot of my classmates but everything worked out fine in the long run.

dune_cat.jpg

So I guess this didn't work out the way you thought it would be. I guess Florida is nice this time of year! :thumbs:

I would also add, after your GF that has a good job watches her money sucked down the drain by your arrival in CO, how do you think that will end? I'm not trying to give you shit either, just real advice.

You aren't working, and unless I'm reading too much into it, you want to move to CO to continue studys there while also being closer to your GF and it will all work out ok in the end because she has a good job. What happens when you guys get in a fight? If your living with her, how long is that going to last? Or your plan is to live at dorms in school?

Think things through. The grass isn't always greener. I hope it works out for you, but if it doesn't you can't say you weren't warned lol.

If I seen this earlier, I could have summed this up in four words. "She ain't worth it". I don't care if she can suck boulders up the ski slopes, she ain't worth it.

Trust me when an older guy tells you something like this. He knows what he's talking about.

G~

So I guess this didn't work out the way you thought it would be. I guess Florida is nice this time of year! :thumbs:

Saw it a mile away. Jackie boy, trust me as a recently divorced individual, don't ever give up your sense of self for a mate. If they were really in love with you or cared for you, they wouldn't let you do that anyways. Sorry it didn't work, but it's for the best.