• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Sad Day.....

riverratt

Biglew
It's never easy to lose a pet. Today my hound dog got loose, ran into the road and got killed. I went to find him and he was lying there still breathing but unresponsive. I picked him and carried him into the house and laid him down. He died a few minutes later. My son and I wept. Tomorrow we are having a funeral and burying Rup. I loved that dog.

I'm sorry you lost your dog in such a horrible manner. It's never easy saying good bye to a beloved pet.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My two dogs are my best friends and closest companions. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm sorry to hear that mate.
My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your son.
Dave

That's horrible, sorry to hear that. My son is 7, I hope I never have to go through something like that with him.

Keith

Terribly sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you...

Man Greg, I'm really sorry to hear that, and so close to Christmas too. I'll be thinking about you tommorow brother.

Thanks guys! This means a lot. I am smoking a cigar on the back porch. Rup used to lay by my chair while I enjoyed my cigar and pondered life.. I miss his company. :(

My most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend, and family member.

You've probably seen the pics; we have five little dogs around here. They quickly become one of the family and the loss of a dog is a tough one, to be sure.

Take some time to grieve, and then consider a trip to the animal shelter. Chances are good you can find another friend that needs a loving family to become a part of. There's no replacing a beloved pet, but maybe another friend can help fill the void.

The very best regards - B.B.S.

I am really sorry to hear about your loss Greg...it's always hard to loose a good buddy.

Damn Greg.....I am sorry. Losing a good pet is so hard.

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. My wife has allergies to animals, but I finally got another dog a year ago (my first in 18 years). It's small with minimal dander so my wife can deal with it. She's come to love that little focker like another child. If we lost it now, we'd both be crushed.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.