• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Sad Day.....

My most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend, and family member.

You've probably seen the pics; we have five little dogs around here. They quickly become one of the family and the loss of a dog is a tough one, to be sure.

Take some time to grieve, and then consider a trip to the animal shelter. Chances are good you can find another friend that needs a loving family to become a part of. There's no replacing a beloved pet, but maybe another friend can help fill the void.

The very best regards - B.B.S.

Ditto's here! We lost our two first dogs within the last couple years (age) and it wasn't easy! but like B.B.S says- a trip to the animal shelter might be a great outing for you and your family in a few days- We have 2 now and my wife has a call in to the shelter now about a "Golden-Weiner" doxen and golden retriever mix->??? hmmm. The puppy we saw was cute! Our thoughts are with ya!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss - it's hard I know. The best to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, RR. Harder for your kids though. For most, its their first experience with death. Keep an eye on them.

Very sorry to hear this. There's no friendship like that of a dog - I lost one a few months ago myself, and it hurt like hell. :(

sorry to hear this, tough to loose you fav pet anytime of the year, but this must be tougher.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...I wish my best to you and your family, and try to have a Merry Christmas.

Sorry to hear of your loss...Ive replaced a few pets in my time and you never forget the specialness of the ones that are gone. Hold onto that through these rough times. I have two Yorkshire Terriers that, I warn my wife about. I think it's just me dreading. :(

Sorry to here for your loss, the loss of Man's Best Friend is one of the hardest things in life.

Sorry for your loss. I've been there myself, it's hard. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a faithful pet, friend, loved one. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts, and wish you the best!

Bill

Thats weak. I watched a dog of mine get run over, probably one of the hardest things to go through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

John