• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Sad Day.....

I'm sorry for your loss. My wife's last dog was hit by a UPS truck while she was at college and it was rough.

Wilkey

That sucks, dogs are great companions, i like the saying "be the man your dog thinks you are".

It's hard to lose a great pet, sorry you and your son had to deal with this.

My condolences Wliky, when our family member a German Shepard passed away, the entire family mourned the loss. Tragic way to die.

That's rough to handle at any time, yet alone around Christmas. I'm sorry for your loss.

That's terrible...my thoughts are with you and your family.

Brian

Greg,
Sorry about Rup. It saddens me when innocent dogs are taken from their people. Dogs can be such pals. They seem excited to see you even if you've only been gone for an hour and don't say anything when you fart. It's always hard to lose a part of the family. My condolences.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's an old expression but a dog really is a mans best friend. They accept you for who you are and don't try to change you, it's hard to find a person that will treat you that way.

Take some time to grieve, and then consider a trip to the animal shelter. Chances are good you can find another friend that needs a loving family to become a part of. There's no replacing a beloved pet, but maybe another friend can help fill the void.

The very best regards - B.B.S.
[/quote]

Thanks. We have another dog. We got Rup from the Humane Society. We found our other dog when she was a pup. She was just walking down a highway. We had another dog that died a couple months ago. We had her for 16 years. We got her at a shelter too. We will probably start looking this summer when my children and wife are out of school and home for a couple of months.

Really sorry to hear about your loss. I've lost two dogs and a cat, all three between 14 and 15 years old. It's never easy to take, but we grieve and get past it , life goes on. You'll get through this too. My thoughts are with you and your son.

Jim

Prayers and condolences go out to you and your family.

Dog trainer by trade for many years.. There was a time for quite a few years there, when my dog's were with me me 24-7 Rode with me every were I went. Cant take them with me like I used to. Always tiers me up when I hear of someone loosing a good dog like this..

This poem from an unknown author has been floating round the net for as long as I can remember. Print it out and put it on the fridge for the family.

Rainbow Bridge

Rainbow Bridgex2 <===Nice Online addition

Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks again for all the kind words. If you go into my picture album and look through the album you will see a picture of My Daughter, Rupert, Mandy (our other dog) and me at the lake.

Greg, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Bro. I know there's not a whole lot that can be said to make you feel better about this. We're thinking about you.

I'm so sorry to hear of your familys loss. Prayer sent that you all find peace and share the fond memories he helped create with you all. Sounds simple, but pets touch our hearts deeply and they can't be replaced. I have yet to find any two just alike. Honor him, as he so devoted his life to you. Know that a cigar burns this afternoon in California for RUP.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. It is NEVER easy to lose a pet. Hang in there.