• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A shout out to our BOTL in CO, ilikesfishes!

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
Got a great package in the mail from Kendall to brighten up the week.  Muchas gracias, hombre.  

KC's been a blast to chat with from cigars to beer since he joined.  He is always looking to help out a brotha in need (or want) without even asking.  Can I get a harrummppff for a pillar of our fine CP community?

Thanks again, KC.  I forgot how much fun it is to get a bomb in the mail.  You da man.
Cheers,

Quade

It was nothing brother. Your kids will love it. And that is all that matters.

The Quade is a worthy target. Nice job Kendall!
thinde said:
Quade is a worthy target. Nice job Kendall!

bfreebern said:

The Quade is a worthy target. Nice job Kendall!

Quade is a worthy target. Nice job Kendall!
I've heard he enjoys Power Rangers.

B, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading that.  I have some xXx that are around 10 years old that should have mellowed enough my grandmother could smoke them.  I will wait another 5 years and fire one up.

Fields, Dr. Kendall suggest one of his home remedies for helping to get my kids to bed earlier:  Dark Lord Cough Syrup (I may try some myself)

Satchmo said:

B, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading that.  I have some xXx that are around 10 years old that should have mellowed enough my grandmother could smoke them.  I will wait another 5 years and fire one up.

Fields, Dr. Kendall suggest one of his home remedies for helping to get my kids to bed earlier:  Dark Lord Cough Syrup (I may try some myself)

I just had one for breakfast the other day and I bet those 10 yr old ones are mellowed out by now.  I was fortunate to get some of that cough syrup as well, thinking about having some tonight, my first time.

bfreebern said:

I just had one for breakfast the other day and I bet those 10 yr old ones are mellowed out by now.  I was fortunate to get some of that cough syrup as well, thinking about having some tonight, my first time.

I was joking about the Dark Lord cough syrup since John mentioned something about sending beer for the family.  Believe it or not, Kendall does have other hobbies than beer apparently :laugh: .  He sent something for the kids/family.  It was very cool.

I was lucky enough to get a bottle of Dark Lord a few years back.  It is one sexy beer.

Thanks again to Kendall and all.  It's good to have ya'll around.