• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a thousand words..

mysterea

gallery_5157_194_137546.jpg

From one father to the future father.....

Congrats....

Congrats!!!! Is this your first?

Woman?

----------

Congratulations!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rob, You have to admit that was a good one Gary threw out there.

Congrats on the baby <Thinks to self....."God I hope she's pregnant!">, and is that your new house in the back? What did I win? :D

Edit to say: DOH! I just full sized it and saw the "Knocked UP" on her shirt. :love:

Congrats on the house and the baby Rob. She must be one helluva woman to put up with your ass! :laugh:

SWMBO is fertile!

Congrats!

Congrats! I hope you got your fill of sleeping :D

Congratulations, Rob! My goodness, being a father myself, I know the joy that awaits you. If that is your new house, then double congrats!

Wilkey

Congrats bro.................that's a great pic!

Little Annie is chubby :D Please don't tell her I said that :0

Congratulations Rob! What a fantastic time in your life, savor it all. :thumbs:

"Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe!"-Alexis Zorba

Congratulations Rob and Mrs. Rob!

And in a little less than 9 months, most of those thousand words will be "WAAAHHHH!!!" :laugh:

Congrats, Rob. That is a great picture. Best of luck with everything going forward.

Priceless!

Congratulations to you and our wife.

Brian

I guess a picture IS a thousand words, seems everything is coming up roses for you. :thumbs: Now start cutting the grass, and don't forget the honeydoo list. :laugh: Congratulations!

A full and hearty congratulations on both the child and the new home. You are a lucky man and I hope all went well with the home.

We've got to get together on the Musical Cheese Pass before you have no time! :D