• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a thousand words..

Rob,

Huge congratulations!... your spouse is absolutely glowing!

(... er... wait...I have seen that expression before...her pic says: "You aren't just taking this picture so you can show all your compulsive cigar smoking buddies are you?!" ) :D

C&G...sometimes wishes I could relive the joys of new fatherhood.

Rob,

Congratulations to you and your wife on the pending birth of your baby and the new digs. Stock up on sticks now as you have no idea how expensive diapers are.

KR

It's all in how you stir!

Lots of bottles, diapers, bags, and from the looks of it, Windex! Congrats, Rob!

My sincerest congratulations to you and your wife!

Congrats to ya' bro....

BTW...Don't forget to update your profile addy. ;)

Gary

Wow... Brother, you have no idea how awesome that is to hear! You and your wife have my best wishes and prayers for a wonderful new chapter in your life...

All the best my good man... ~Jadon

Rob likes women, who'd a thunk it?

Congrads :thumbs:

Hey Rob,

You know how I feel about it! Fantastic news! From the loos of things, (and our brief conversations) I think we should b freaking out through our firstat about the same time. So, now how about getting together for a cigar one of these nights so our newly painfully smell-sensitive wives can have something to talk about beides how their clothes are no longer fitting!

Congrats on the kid on the way, and the new home. The first of both will bring a smile to your face every time you think about them (untill the kid is 16. lol)

Congratulations Rob and wish you and the wife the best! :thumbs: