• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid Kuba Deluxe

*DISCLAIMER* = "I am not a affiliated with Acid cigars or any of its parent companies".

To the experienced smoker, this cigar is most likey really nasty. They call them the "Rebirth of cigars". They have an aroma closely resembling Patchouli(one person said "rose petals"). They have a really sweet/spicy tip(like Life cereal). Maybe these could be.. Breakfast cigars?. Anyone else tried these?. Maybe someone can give a better description(wrapper, binder etc).

Maybe because they taste like afterbirth? :sign:

Well,

I just got Mr Peat's package today. He did indeed send me an Acid Sampler and I have opened it up to inspect the cigars. I can honestly say that I have never smoked anything that smelled like these things. The smell is sort of trippy and not really oboxious. But in the context of a cigar, it's just wrong. Dead wrong. I'm thinking this smells like the kind of incense hippies light to hide the maryjane stink. Not that I'd know anything about that.

This is going to be the greatest challenge of my cigar smoking career.

Wilkey

Enjoy every minute of those Wilkey. I didnt want to open the tin up either. I wanted you to savor every moment before hand. But the prizes I included should make up for your pain and suffering. :whistling:

If Acids taste like afterbirth.. well, I hope to get my gf pregnant. After the delivery "Uhhh, Doc?, you gonna throw that out?... Whaddya mean no smoking in the delivery room!?, I gotta take this placenta outside?!"

Acid's attract chicks - nothing more. They suck butt, but they have a smell that chicks dig...

LOL @ Gonz.

Think I'd rather smoke a Placenta (doesn't Nestor make these :p ) than an Acid or a Lars.

I am really interested in seeing what Steve Saka does with non-perfumed cigars over at Drew Estates though.

If I can find the courage to ruin my smoking/poker night, I might smoke the Kuba Kuba I was so nicely gifted by Whineboy.

If I can find the courage to ruin my smoking/poker night, I might smoke the Kuba Kuba I was so nicely gifted by Whineboy.

Hah where gonna hold you to that now you know.

Your not the only one who can post a review of these :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, next week we should have a couple of others who can post their tasting notes as well.

:sign:

:cool:

This is going to be the greatest challenge of my cigar smoking career.

Wilkey

Or the greatest mistake of your smoking career.

Right. That's more like it.

But since everyone is going to hop on the Kuba Kuba, I'll make sure that Wurm and I start with something a little less common.

Wilkey

Errr none of these are "common" in my opinion... I was thinking we either start with the biggest of the bunch and get it out of the way, or the smallest of the bunch to get it over with as quick as possible.

I plan on pairing all of them with Ice Cold Spring Water... the colder the better, to put my taste-buds to sleep :sign:

I plan on pairing all of them with Ice Cold Spring Water... the colder the better, to put my taste-buds to sleep :sign:

That ain't gonna cut it for me. I'm thinking a 40 of the cheapest malt liquor at the local wino refueling depot.

Wilkey