• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid

joshfbm

So I was at the tobacco store the other day, and they got in a new grandfather-clock sized humi chock-full of premium stogies ( :thumbs: ). I've heard a lot about them so I purchased an Acid "Kuba". If anyone's had them, I was wondering if they reminded you of an old tic-tac like thing called sen-sens(sp?) It's got a flavoring that's almost like licorice to me. I was, however, quite happy with it overall. But I was just wondering what others thought of the taste.

It's got a flavoring that's almost like licorice to me.
If by licorice you mean anal juice, then yes, it does have that flavor. I can't stand those sweet tips. But hey... if you like 'em, smoke 'em. You're obviously not alone (although you may be alone on cigar pass). :)

It's not a tip, it's like something that's been added to the tobacco.

If by licorice you mean anal juice, then yes, it does have that flavor. I can't stand those sweet tips. But hey... if you like 'em, smoke 'em. You're obviously not alone (although you may be alone on cigar pass). :)

Diet Dr. Pepper all over the computer screen. Thanks for the laugh JH!

:laugh:

mac

Diet Dr. Pepper all over the computer screen. Thanks for the laugh JH!

:laugh:

mac

I'm going to need some help here, John. What does ass juice taste like? My local bar is always out when I try to order some :)

Go ask Wurm, I think he'll know.

And remember, if anyone asks you why you're smoking an Acid cigar, tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call.

Wilkey

....If anyone's had them, I was wondering if they reminded you of an old tic-tac like thing called sen-sens(sp?) It's got a flavoring that's almost like licorice to me.....
I was gifted one. Once. Actually was dumb enough to try the thing. Tasted like it'd been soaked on "Old Spice" cologne for a few weeks. Just f'ing awful. Three draws and that nasty turd hit the ash tray forever. I had to power hork two cheap bundle smokes just to replace that foul taste with something less putrid. My hands reeked like that thing for a week. I had to wash my ashtray in brake cleaner to get the stench off the stainless steel.

Glad you enjoyed it...... :laugh:

Regards - B.B.S.

....If anyone's had them, I was wondering if they reminded you of an old tic-tac like thing called sen-sens(sp?) It's got a flavoring that's almost like licorice to me.....
I was gifted one. Once. Actually was dumb enough to try the thing. Tasted like it'd been soaked on "Old Spice" cologne for a few weeks. Just f'ing awful. Three draws and that nasty turd hit the ash tray forever. I had to power hork two cheap bundle smokes just to replace that foul taste with something less putrid. My hands reeked like that thing for a week. I had to wash my ashtray in brake cleaner to get the stench off the stainless steel.

Regards - B.B.S.

LMAO ----- Come on, you can tell us what you really thought of it. Stop beating around the bush.

This is the funniest "Review" I have ever seen.

Edited because I was laughing to hard to push the right buttons.

Damn.... I gotta say I really actually enjoy a random Kuba Kuba once in a while. :) That cigar is what brought me into smoking cigars and was my first box purchase. lolol. Not to mention a bunch of the girls at the Hustler Club in B-more loved the smell and hung with me and a friend for a few hours without getting paid :) lolol. I don't smoke em often anymore as my tastes have gone a different route, but I did and most likely still will occasionally enjoy one.

I smoked half a Kuba Kuba once, and about six hours later...I was watching my dog lick his pecker, and I was thinking, "I wish I could do that to get the taste out of my mouth."...........................................................................
.................................................................................
.................................................................................
................ I tried, but he growled at me.

Regards - B.B.S.

x2, but I only took two puffs. Can't figure out why I took the second, and yea you can't get the smell off your hands. terrible

I smoked half a Kuba Kuba once, and about six hours later...I was watching my dog lick his pecker, and I was thinking, "I wish I could do that to get the taste out of my mouth."...........................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................

Damn, first big laugh of the night.

Thanks

R you telling us that you tried to lick your dogs pecker? :laugh: ??? :laugh:

did he growl befor or after?

So I've deduced 2 things from this thread:

1) Drew Estate will not be receiving Christmas Cards this season from CigarPass forum members.
2) I will be sending out bombs containing nothing but Acids on April 1st.

Edit: The Acid 5 isn't BAD. Was gifted one, was OK. Guess its like 12 a smoke though.... screw that. If I was gifted one again, I would smoke it.