• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Add quality, not quantity to CP

Once that happens you'll probably be more accepted rather then, to quote Frank Zappa, "the idiot bastard son".
And once again, the name calling continues, but then again, being in the "in" group, it's ok. ;)

....is that 'name calling' or a descriptor?

I think it's a descriptor - as the no name calling week has past by:

nonamecalling.jpg

<misssed an s...and r>

I also have been at fault for posting a simple thumbs up recently and apologize for that. I have stopped welcoming others as well as it seems to be post padding to the max sometimes. Will start to post only when I feel the need to add some value or share something of our common joy and no I don't mean MattR's bead/butt plug fixation :laugh:

Carry on gentlemen and ladies!

Anthony,

I'm a supporter of meaningful communication. In certain cases, a simple :thumbs: by the right person, in the right thread, at the right time can be significant and meaningful. As I read Rod's post, this communication is not specifically subject to censure.

When we interact, by posting, our count will go up. This is not post count padding. It only becomes post count padding when one's motivation includes the specific objective of increasing the post count. At least that's how I define it.

Wilkey

Great idea and I agree 100%

There are way too many pointless/un-supporting replies.

I also have been at fault for posting a simple thumbs up recently and apologize for that. I have stopped welcoming others as well as it seems to be post padding to the max sometimes. Will start to post only when I feel the need to add some value or share something of our common joy and no I don't mean MattR's bead/butt plug fixation :laugh:

Carry on gentlemen and ladies!

Anthony,

I'm a supporter of meaningful communication. In certain cases, a simple :thumbs: by the right person, in the right thread, at the right time can be significant and meaningful. As I read Rod's post, this communication is not specifically subject to censure.

When we interact, by posting, our count will go up. This is not post count padding. It only becomes post count padding when one's motivation includes the specific objective of increasing the post count. At least that's how I define it.

Wilkey

:thumbs:

MMM "gets it" :thumbs: I was wondering if anyone would bother to check the link.

Once that happens you'll probably be more accepted rather then, to quote Frank Zappa, "the idiot bastard son".
And once again, the name calling continues, but then again, being in the "in" group, it's ok. ;)

Considering it was a reference from Frank Zappa's "We're Only in It for the Money" album , I think AVB's got you pegged. :laugh:

Ya know some guys have paid their dues. Some guys haven't but want skip that part and be well thought of. Get over it tictoc, you're a newbie that err's on the side of profit. You won't be considered generous and stand up if you're not.

NA

I had a black one that I wore with my metallic silver cap:
125-vi.jpg

I was the honey drippin' sugar daddy!

I know this is a completely foreign concept to you - but it's not the "in" group, hallucinator © - he's one of the respected members. Ray has managed to establish himself within the community as someone to be respected. In other words - he's not a fawning parasite...

I know this is a completely foreign concept to you - but it's not the "in" group, hallucinator © - he's one of the respected members. Ray has managed to establish himself within the community as someone to be respected. In other words - he's not a fawning parasite...
It just makes me giggle as I sit here watching you morons amuse yourselves.

See! I told ya!!! :laugh:

I always thought of you as a sniggerer.

NA

MMM "gets it" :thumbs: I was wondering if anyone would bother to check the link.

Considering it was a reference from Frank Zappa's "We're Only in It for the Money" album , I think AVB's got you pegged. :laugh:

Ray, you KNOW I don't need a link for that one!
MMM just beat me to it.
And my teenage son and daughter bought Members Only jackets at a thrift store last summer.
A couple of clothes horses!

Yeah but not everybody knows that brown shoes don't make it.

Ray, you KNOW I don't need a link for that one!
MMM just beat me to it.
And my teenage son and daughter bought Members Only jackets at a thrift store last summer.
A couple of clothes horses!