• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adirondack Chairs

I found two chairs like this near a dumpster. People were just going to throw them away, and I picked the chairs up with the foster owner’s permission. I don’t know why they were going to throw them away because the chairs are totally fine and don’t have any fractures.
These are great for the garden, especially in the summer, because they’re very comfy to sunbathe in. these are the second most comfortable chairs in my house after the gaming chair I got some time ago from eurekaergonomic.com. It changed my view of chairs forever. It’s super comfortable and helps my tall spine to keep the correct posture while I work. So, if you ever see a gaming chair in a dumpster, take it.

Last edited:
Not sure about the US, but here in the UK, you can get these Adirondack Chairs from any garden furniture shop. They even sell them online and go the delivery. I got a couple of these for my garden a year ago from this site, and they still look nice. They turned out to be more comfortable than I thought they would be, and I didn’t even need to use a pillow for sitting comfortably. It’s probably because of effective designs.
So, if you ever come here, you know where to get the chairs from:) It seems it’s easier to get garden furniture here.

Not sure about the US, but here in the UK, you can get these Adirondack Chairs from any garden furniture shop. They even sell them online and go the delivery. I got a couple of these for my garden a year ago from this site, and they still look nice. They turned out to be more comfortable than I thought they would be, and I didn’t even need to use a pillow for sitting comfortably. It’s probably because of effective designs.
So, if you ever come here, you know where to get the chairs from:) It seems it’s easier to get garden furniture here.
Can you call them Adirondack chairs if you’re country doesn’t have Adirondacks?