• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adonis

Okay, weve established that im either a total dork that doesnt know all the rules and cigarpass posting ettiquette, or im a REALLY lame salesman. You have all said time will tell in this. I support the troops with prayers(its all i've got to give them) while Adonis supports them with cigars, thus the "We". Ive done all that is requested from the admins about Sigtags and properly reviewing vs "lame advertising techniques". If I were truly a lame salesman, I wouldnt try to salvage my reputation, I'd cut my losses and run. Im not running.
actually, in sales 101 it is stated that you should always side yourself with the prospect to earn trust...just an observation from a former sales trainer :sign:

Okay, weve established that im either a total dork that doesnt know all the rules and cigarpass posting ettiquette, or im a REALLY lame salesman. You have all said time will tell in this. I support the troops with prayers(its all i've got to give them) while Adonis supports them with cigars, thus the "We". Ive done all that is requested from the admins about Sigtags and properly reviewing vs "lame advertising techniques". If I were truly a lame salesman, I wouldnt try to salvage my reputation, I'd cut my losses and run. Im not running.

That's what we call a "non-denial denial"

So for our enlightenment, can you please tell us who you are, and what your relationship is to Adonis Cigars?

Given that you've stated "we" when talking about Adonis Cigars on several occasions, given the kind of posts you've been making here touting Adonis Cigars, and that you've stated you'll offer up sample cigars once you've "gotten authorization" to do so, I think it's fairly clear that you are in some way connected to that company.

So tell us now exactly how you are connected with said company. From what you've posted, I'd say you're likely an employee ("authorization"), though I suppose it's possible you're a friend or relative of someone who works there as well.

One thing's for sure: you're not just some random guy who "happens to like" these cigars. No freakin' way. I've seen too many people come and go to buy that.

business_of_bullshit.jpg

hi eveybody, im new here. buy smokelaw cigars. they are good, and popular here. smokelaw cigars are made with nothing but best tobacoo and rolled on thighs of vergins. buy smokelaw cigars everyone that buys them are cool and smokes nothing but the best buy smokelay cigars. buy smokelaw cigars because if you dont then your mom will stop loving you and your dog will cease to obey, adn will likely consider you a weak pack leader, and will kill you in your sleep becaue you did not buy smokelaw cigars. buy smokelawcigars, and your wife will become more beautifukl, and will invite her best friend the naked supermodel to come live with you becasue she loves smokelaw cigars too.

buy smokelaw cigars, and we will save 1000 puppies from torture. buy smokelaw cigars and we will send cigars to the moon and into deep space so that when the aliens come to colonize us, everyone esle will be killed but you will be emplaced as a master class of humans because aliens love smokelaw cigars.

i am not affiliated in any way with smokelaw cigars.....just a newbie that does not know how the inter-web works, and I am registered at three other sites in the last three days under different names, saying the same things....it is just simple ignorance...ooopsie poopsie....my bad.

buy smokelaw cigars, or else I will TP your mom's house.

hi eveybody, im new here. buy smokelaw cigars. they are good, and popular here. smokelaw cigars are made with nothing but best tobacoo and rolled on thighs of vergins. buy smokelaw cigars everyone that buys them are cool and smokes nothing but the best buy smokelay cigars. buy smokelaw cigars because if you dont then your mom will stop loving you and your dog will cease to obey, adn will likely consider you a weak pack leader, and will kill you in your sleep becaue you did not buy smokelaw cigars. buy smokelawcigars, and your wife will become more beautifukl, and will invite her best friend the naked supermodel to come live with you becasue she loves smokelaw cigars too.

buy smokelaw cigars, and we will save 1000 puppies from torture. buy smokelaw cigars and we will send cigars to the moon and into deep space so that when the aliens come to colonize us, everyone esle will be killed but you will be emplaced as a master class of humans because aliens love smokelaw cigars.

i am not affiliated in any way with smokelaw cigars.....just a newbie that does not know how the inter-web works, and I am registered at three other sites in the last three days under different names, saying the same things....it is just simple ignorance...ooopsie poopsie....my bad.

Send me a free sampler... then we'll talk ;)

There you go again Josh, spreading your poisen on our forums. :sign:

I'll take a 5-er!

Can you get me a deal?

I'll take a 5-er!

Can you get me a deal?

of course my friend! My uncle, the Hon. Reverand COlonel Jidmakba Indulkhu recently passed away and left us (the only surviving heirs and the rightful democratic rulers of Nigeria) the sum of US million 4,000,000 dollars. if you would help uis to remove it to US FINANCIAL INSITUTION< we would be most grateful and would send you ONE FREE 5"er of smokelaw cigars, incuding one of the special aged belicoso wrapped with wrapper tobaco that was lost in a warehouse for 54 years and was once licked by fidel Castroh hisself.
please send account number and wiring instuctions, along with you r social security number to me at this address, and will see if my family, uh, the how you say, completely unrelated to me woner of smokelaw tobacco will authorize a sampler.

thansk!

;)

Okay.. ouch. I need to put some preperation H on my ass 1st.

I will attempt to enlighten those who have had their fun at telling me how full if crap I sound.

My name is Dan. I live in Middletown, CT(20 min south of Hartford). I have a cigar lounge in Cromwell where I frequent often. Im a new smoker and im on the process of trying new brands. I have spoken to a rep of Adonis and I have tried the cigars. I really liked them and told him I would tell others about them. He said he would offer some sample packages to people. He wasnt clear as to which ones, so I just wanted to "Talk" about them(thus the innapropriate use of the word "authorized"). I really screwed up in doing so because I do not have the gift of proper posting or the knowledge of the board rules. I am not an employee nor do I get anything out of the postings. If I were "Hired" to do so, then they got what they paid for.

So, if you wanna rip into me because I went about this all wrong, thats fine. Just please dont blame the people I tried to help out, Its obvious I did a piss poor job at doing so. From now on, I wont mention the brand name. I'll stick to sports or other topics until I get a better understanding of what goes where or I will run a post by an Admin until I become more knowledgeable about what to say and where to say it.

I love that the Adonis symbol looks like the logo for the Toronto Argonauts, the greatest football team in North America!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggoooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!

cfllogo_argos_76476.jpg

What's the name of the Cigar lounge?
When you say "I have a cigar lounge," I imagine you are saying that you frequent one there, not that you own it or run it, correct?

Okay.. ouch. I need to put some preperation H on my ass 1st.

I will attempt to enlighten those who have had their fun at telling me how full if crap I sound.

My name is Dan. I live in Middletown, CT(20 min south of Hartford). I have a cigar lounge in Cromwell where I frequent often. Im a new smoker and im on the process of trying new brands. I have spoken to a rep of Adonis and I have tried the cigars. I really liked them and told him I would tell others about them. He said he would offer some sample packages to people. He wasnt clear as to which ones, so I just wanted to "Talk" about them(thus the innapropriate use of the word "authorized"). I really screwed up in doing so because I do not have the gift of proper posting or the knowledge of the board rules. I am not an employee nor do I get anything out of the postings. If I were "Hired" to do so, then they got what they paid for.

So, if you wanna rip into me because I went about this all wrong, thats fine. Just please dont blame the people I tried to help out, Its obvious I did a piss poor job at doing so. From now on, I wont mention the brand name. I'll stick to sports or other topics until I get a better understanding of what goes where or I will run a post by an Admin until I become more knowledgeable about what to say and where to say it.

I see that you also got some behavioral correction on ClubStogie and CigarWeekly. I hope you take all of these suggestions to heart and learn from them. Personally, I love many different cigars but never have I made similar, simultaneous postings, as my first postings, on multiple cigar forums. That was you prime error in judgment.

Personally, I'm willing to cut you some slack and see what you do with your second chance. I think this is a great place if you're looking for a community of cigar smoking buddies and colleagues. Perhaps the best on the net. That said...

Wilkey

When you say "I have a cigar lounge," I imagine you are saying that you frequent one there, not that you own it or run it, correct?

Can I say the name of the lounge without being accused of plugging the cigar shop its attatched to?

I see that you also got some behavioral correction on ClubStogie and CigarWeekly. I hope you take all of these suggestions to heart and learn from them. Personally, I love many different cigars but never have I made similar, simultaneous postings, as my first postings, on multiple cigar forums. That was you prime error in judgment.

Each board has different rules. I have come to the conclusion that its too hard to remember them all, so... I wont be posting on any others.

Kinda hard to do when you have their logo as your avatar and in your sig, and your username is "Adonis_cigars."

If the admins will let me have a new name, I will change it. But I wont be saying the name in my posts is what I was referring to

Something still doesn't smell right to me, but if you say so...

What do ya do for a living Dan? Any smokes other than Adonis cigars that you enjoy?

Can I say the name of the lounge without being accused of plugging the cigar shop its attatched to? - Yes

Each board has different rules. I have come to the conclusion that its too hard to remember them all, so... I wont be posting on any others. - Good idea, once you get over this, you'll like CP.

Kinda hard to do when you have their logo as your avatar and in your sig, and your username is "Adonis_cigars."

If the admins will let me have a new name, I will change it. But I wont be saying the name in my posts is what I was referring to - The names fine, you could change the Avatar now though.

And I'd like to know, what about this one brand made you go so gung-ho about them? Is there any other brands you like?

Okay, my avatar has been removed till I can find a cool replacement. To answer the question(s). The name of the shop is "Up in smoke" in Cromwell CT. I am a member of the lounge club. I pay THEM monthly(well, yearly, taken every month) dues to use the lounge, comfy couches, BIG screen satellite TV, friendly and funny smokers to correspond with.

And I'd like to know, what about this one brand made you go so gung-ho about them? Is there any other brands you like?
. they are a very nice mild bodied cigar that reminds me of the Ashtons I tried(which I like also). Out of the ones I tried, I really like the CAO, Onyx, Joya de Nicaragua(sp?). I dont think Ive had a bad CAO yet, but I like the full bodied Nicaraguas. Taste like a strong cup of coffee.

I tried a CAO Soprano. Very expensive!, but was like smoking a full rich tasting piece of silk(best way I could describe it)

What do ya do for a living Dan?

Used to be a bartender, now im on disability for an inoperable heart condition. Spending the time trying cigars, learning to play golf and getting my college degree.