• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aged Fuente?

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
Need some educated eyes for some help here. I was gifted this obviously well aged Fuente something. However...I don't know what it is. In the pics below, it's next to a current (within 2 years old) WOAM and a BTL. Very possibly given by Carlito. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Walt

Whatsit.jpg
WhatsitA.jpg

Need some educated eyes for some help here. I was gifted this obviously well aged Fuente something. However...I don't know what it is. In the pics below, it's next to a current (within 2 years old) WOAM and a BTL. Very possibly given by Carlito. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Walt

Whatsit.jpg
WhatsitA.jpg

Actually, looks like a Short Story Maduro

Edit: http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-147
Pretty damn rare, if that's what it is.

Dude, is that a Short Story Maduro?? :0 :0 If so...that's one rare stick!! Someone with a little more experience needs to check this out.

I'd like to know if there's a way to tell between a Short Story Rare Vintage and a Short Story Maduro? It's very possible that it could be a Rare Vintage, based on who it came from. But from what I'm reading...it appears SS Maduro's were the rarer of the two. ???

Thats a Short Story Maddie if I ever seen one dagnabbit. Awesome gift right dere!

I'd like to know if there's a way to tell between a Short Story Rare Vintage and a Short Story Maduro? It's very possible that it could be a Rare Vintage, based on who it came from. But from what I'm reading...it appears SS Maduro's were the rarer of the two. ???

Andrew would be the one to talk to on that, I honestly couldn't tell ya. Either way you have a nice little smoke there.

Think somebody would trade me for a Pork Chop? :rolleyes: