• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aged Fuente?

My father in law has the SSM and the Best Seller Maduro. He has them in a old Hemi Masterpiece box and I can't get him to smoke them either...Just smoke the damn thing!

IMG_0351.jpg

That's an awesome picture. Wow! :love:

Given the story Klipsch, it makes sense that it is indeed a SSM. But I'm still unclear about what visual characteristic would help a person determine the difference between a SSM and the SSRV. Anyone?

When you review it make sure to take pics. Even if you don't post them, at least you'll still have a visual memory.

My father in law has the SSM and the Best Seller Maduro. He has them in a old Hemi Masterpiece box and I can't get him to smoke them either...Just smoke the damn thing!

IMG_0351.jpg

That's an awesome picture. Wow! :love:

Given the story Klipsch, it makes sense that it is indeed a SSM. But I'm still unclear about what visual characteristic would help a person determine the difference between a SSM and the SSRV. Anyone?

The SSRV is just a special run hemi from 86, it isn't maduro. Look at the wrapper and see if it is maduro and you will have your answer.

Isn't that Untold Story Cameroon rare as well?

I think this just answered my question. That's a hell of a box there, Alan.

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-163

Not that I'll ever see either of these in person and I believe you implicitly but I'm curious what the visual difference is between the SSM and the SSRV.

How would a person know? Is it just the the RV is so rare that this stick must be a SSM? The great photos you have of the two vitolas seem so similar to my untrained eye, I'm not able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the insight. I'm learning everyday around here.

By looking at the wrapper. It's definitely a CT broadleaf maduro wrapper.

That was my intention originally, when I thought it was an aged WOAM. But now it's possibly 1 of 200 sticks produced. It seems almost sacrilegious to destroy it.

I'm positive that more than 200 were made... I just have no concept of how many actually were. I just know how often they've been handed out in numbers that can be counted.

Isn't that Untold Story Cameroon rare as well?

I think this just answered my question. That's a hell of a box there, Alan.

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-163

I know, he has so much stuff in his humi I bet he would never notice if I took it. :laugh: He was at the CFC that they gave them out. He was one of the early guys at CF...he has a lot of the old goodies that I have drooled over while going through his stuff.

I'm positive that more than 200 were made... I just have no concept of how many actually were. I just know how often they've been handed out in numbers that can be counted.

OMG...If I can't count on what is published on your website, what other misinformation am I going to find on the interwebs :0 ???

The SSRV is just a special run hemi from 86, it isn't maduro. Look at the wrapper and see if it is maduro and you will have your answer.

By looking at the wrapper. It's definitely a CT broadleaf maduro wrapper.

:blush:
D'oh! Feeling kinda stupid.

Thanks guys. I should have read closer about the SSRV not being maduro. Reading too quickly during my workday. Of course that would be the obvious difference. Duh!

Now I just don't know what the heck to do with it... :laugh:

Smoke it. That's what they're for.
That was my intention originally, when I thought it was an aged WOAM. But now it's possibly 1 of 200 sticks produced. It seems almost sacrilegious to destroy it.

I could trade you some Acids for it... :)

You should look at my first few post when I came here... :whistling:

OMG...If I can't count on what is published on your website, what other misinformation am I going to find on the interwebs :0 ???

Well, I could just make shit up I guess. :)

Well, I could just make shit up I guess. :)
Could? More like, Do.....

Cigars are for smoking!

Oh I agree on that one Gary. I remember one time I asked Him about the same thing and he told me, "Art you just have to put a spark to it man." I have always tried to follow that lead.

Art