• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah..fuck it

You know what fart man, it was a change of heart or something close to that. I just thought I'd be easy on you hoes this time and go on my merry way this time, ya bit-ch! But when dorky ass wurm said that he had saved it(who saves shit like that, really??), i couldn't resist to see the responses you turd-burg-ling a-holes could muster up. And for all you dumb-ass f-ers out there.....Yes, I am one in the same as the infamous cigarbanger. I thought I gave a big enough hint, but your skulls are too thick. Nonetheless, when you have enough stu-pid bas-TARDS[pun(definition:a humorous play on words)intended] working on something long enough there's a small chance you might just get a clue.

.....no matter how much you screen stuck dicks bi-tch, i know you still love me. How could you not, with my witty catch phrases and outrageous behavior??? Satchmo is the only one to admit his true feelings. You other SOB's need to open up for goodness sake. Maybe if you got some every now and then it'd be different....rethinking that, i doubt making love to the lady would help since most of you smoke and drink alone and rather than spending time with the old hag.

Summing it up, you might see me again possibly under a different alias but one thing is for you will get a chill down your spine(and based on the character of the people here probably a dick up your ass from your lover which has nothing to do with me striking again, thats has to do with him striking again and again and again) when cigarbanger strikes again! Seeing as it is afterdark, I'm sure you have some whoring to do so I'll let you get to work. Toodles Bit-ches!

I don't normally get involved in this senseless dribble spewed out by immature assholes like you, but what point are you trying to prove. I am offended by your presence and I hope you get the help you need to live fruitfully in a civilized society. People of your ilk and subterainian thought processes should go away as promised. Generalizations such as you have made above are clearly the sign of lesser intelligence.

Surely Rosy Palm awaits you.

"Toodles" WTF kind of word is that......Hmmm.

Are the fries done yet barryboy?

lovethread.jpg

Honestly "blah blah blah.... chills down your spine.... blah blah blah" had my rolling. You sound like one of the villains from Scooby Doo with your bizarre and poorly written diatribe. I don't think anyone took you seriously the first time and I they definitely won't now. The sad thing is if you hadn't been called out for being a gigantic asshat after only a few days on the board you would have probably played nice rather than melting down so magnificently. I will miss these talks when you are gone. Since you plan on coming back maybe Rod will give you the precious gift of an IP ban this time, wouldn't that be a treat?

Oh brother. What a pathetic little pissant. It's only the slowness of the summer season that's getting you as much play as you're seeing. I'll be content to just sit back and watch you further disgrace yourself.

Oh, by the way, having two logins is against board policy and is a bannable offense. So that coupled with being a dickwad will be plenty enough to get you banned and blocked.

Wilkey

Oh brother. What a pathetic little pissant. It's only the slowness of the summer season that's getting you as much play as you're seeing. I'll be content to just sit back and watch you further disgrace yourself.

Oh, by the way, having two logins is against board policy and is a bannable offense. So that coupled with being a dickwad will be plenty enough to get you banned and blocked.

Wilkey

Wilkster....."dickwad"? That's giving the benefit of the doubt :laugh: .

Oh brother. What a pathetic little (forum). It's only the slowness(of the members)that's getting you as much play as you're seeing. I'll be content to just sit back and watch you (and jack off to your online words because i have no life and i am a gay wad).

Oh, by the way, (blah blah blah i'm a dirty tramp)having two logins is against board policy and is a bannable offense. So that coupled with being a dickwad (but i like dickwads especially if they have whipped cream on them. Mmmmmmm tasty!!) will be plenty enough to get you banned and blocked.

Wilkey

Ever see someone puff themselves up with indignation, and spew out such pathetic invectives that it's amusing, rather than insulting? Just mild amusement, though, not enough wit here to really make me chuckle.

Wow, what a total loser. Just another internet cowboy. ;)

Some info on this user:

Signed up using the following usernames: barryman, cigarbanger

IP Address: 204.116.251.14
Host: dsl-14.static.grp32.tnmmrl.infoave.net

ISP: Infoave.net which is now Spirit Telecom (http://www.spirittelecom.com/)

Email addresses used:
ggibson06@yahoo.com
aleckirilenko@yahoo.com

DOB: 3/19/1983

Feel free to contact his ISP http://www.spirittelecom.com/ and let them know that he is an online annoyance, and I assure you they will take it seriously. Especially since he has already stated that he will be back to cause more problems, by violating our terms of service agreement (profanity, multiple accounts, etc).

I will be filing an abuse claim with Spirit Telecom first thing in the morning. I've had to do this several times before with other banned-members, and from my past experiences, ISP's take this type of situation very seriously since it violates their Terms of Service agreement with the customer.

This user has been banned from CigarPass.

Just got off the phone with Network Operations, and I will be filing the abuse complaint tonight. Nice ISP to work with, they definitely take abuse complaints seriously.

Wow, what a total loser. Just another internet cowboy. ;)

Some info on this user:

Signed up using the following usernames: barryman, cigarbanger

IP Address: 204.116.251.14
Host: dsl-14.static.grp32.tnmmrl.infoave.net

ISP: Infoave.net which is now Spirit Telecom (http://www.spirittelecom.com/)

Email addresses used:
ggibson06@yahoo.com
aleckirilenko@yahoo.com

DOB: 3/19/1983

Feel free to contact his ISP http://www.spirittelecom.com/ and let them know that he is an online annoyance, and I assure you they will take it seriously. Especially since he has already stated that he will be back to cause more problems, by violating our terms of service agreement (profanity, multiple accounts, etc).

I will be filing an abuse claim with Spirit Telecom first thing in the morning. I've had to do this several times before with other banned-members, and from my past experiences, ISP's take this type of situation very seriously since it violates their Terms of Service agreement with the customer.

This user has been banned from CigarPass.

Thanks, I guess the fun is over.

haha bedtime little sprout!

not much beats "cagefighter" from another BB of mine, wooo comedy.

Who can resist reading what people type about you? They always come back.

we should have kept this one around just to see how many people could get good sig tags from his creative use of the English language. Oh he pegged wurm good dork ass it almost sounds like a couple of 10 year olds got their hands on dads computer and are having fun coming up with vile things to say about people.

C- troll. Come on, I have flamed out better than that on people for cutting in line at the bakery.
Rod, can there be a new sticky with the rules for Trolling?

1). If you are going to be an asshat, at least wear a feather in your ass-hat. You know, a little flair, a certain je ne sais quoi that lets us know that while you intend to disrupt our community for your own enjoyment, you respect us enough to at least be creative.
2). Unless you are intentionallly typing in a barely legible format, please keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum. If you are going to come in here to be a dick, you probably think you are better than us. At least don't rpove yourself wrong on the very face of your post by typing like a 4th grader on LSD.
3). If you can't find it in your heart to STFU, at least make me LOL.
4). Try to not become a complete troll until you have read enough and understood enough to have a few logical (if not intelligent) posts on the forum. This will make the game of outing the troll more challenging and fun for the troll hunters.
5). If you say you are leaving for good, do it. If you can't hang...you know, can't think of anything witty or offensive enough to be funny or amusing...don't play the weak-assed "I'm leaving and ending my memebership" BS. That's like that obnoxious girlfriend we all had (you'll have a girlfriend someday, too, don't worry...right after the other one descends) that always plays the "Then I guess we should just break up" card every time you disagree with her. If you didn't bring your pocket-knife wit to the internet gun-fight, we wouldn't be in this predicament...don't go threatening us with a weapon you KNOW you have too big an ego to use.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Have a great day everybody.

Didn't have a chance to see this last night, but I see Rod hauled the trash out for early pick-up!

wear a feather not where a feather ;)

Either he lives with Mom Gail Gibson in his same old room or is a loser in some other way out there in hickville.