• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah..fuck it

LOL Rod should make a troll hunters category and drop all these threads in there he could name it you might be a troll if. Then at the end of the year we tally up who caught the most and they get a fiver of some white owls and the honor of presenting the asshat to that years winner.

wear a feather not where a feather ;)

Good spot, many thanks. I prefer to have my assholitry speak for itself in terms of grammar. I don't mind making the occassional spelling mistake , but is it to much too ask two use the write words?

2). Unless you are intentionallly typing in a barely legible format, please keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum. If you are going to come in here to be a dick, you probably think you are better than us. At least don't rpove yourself wrong on the very face of your post by typing like a 4th grader on LSD.
Intentionally prove your point! Josh, did the sunshine blotter just kick in?

Two suggestions:

1. Barry, grow up.
2. Lets all agree to stop responding to this thread because Barry likes the attention.

-Mark

Awww,

It ain't about barryman no more. We're just having a little friendly musing on the subject of trolls.

Rod, you busted this joker up right. :thumbs:

Wilkey

2). Unless you are intentionallly typing in a barely legible format, please keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum. If you are going to come in here to be a dick, you probably think you are better than us. At least don't rpove yourself wrong on the very face of your post by typing like a 4th grader on LSD.

Read my last post. A few spelling mistakes are kinda to be expected in such an informal form of communication, no?

And don't be silly, it's a weekday. Most modern blotter is WAY to speedy for the workplace.

Read my last post. A few spelling mistakes are kinda to be expected in such an informal form of communication, no?

And don't be silly, it's a weekday. Most modern blotter is WAY to speedy for the workplace.

Drops baby....little drops of sunshine!

He was the one that brought up blotter. Nice summer days call for fungus if you ask me.

He was the one that brought up blotter. Nice summer days call for fungus if you ask me.

Fresshies or freeze dried?

Fresher and nastier the better, but of course. Wait a minute...weren't we just talking about trolls? All of a sudden I am catching trails off m fingers and hearing faint Iron Butterfly playing from somewhere between my cerebral cortex and my skull.

Fresher and nastier the better, but of course. Wait a minute...weren't we just talking about trolls? All of a sudden I am catching trails off m fingers and hearing faint Iron Butterfly playing from somewhere between my cerebral cortex and my skull.

I told you not to take the little blue pills man. :sign:

I told you not to take the little blue pills man. :sign:

I think that was jfields when he read Matt R's post!

LOL Rod should make a troll hunters category and drop all these threads in there he could name it you might be a troll if. Then at the end of the year we tally up who caught the most and they get a fiver of some white owls and the honor of presenting the asshat to that years winner.

I like this idea. It's something I've thought about doing in the past. Maybe we should create a separate forum, and place all of the asshat threads in there (ie: Bill Clinton, tonydogs, etc...) What do you think?

It took long enough but he finally stopped bugging and started entertaining... LMAO at his last post.

Kudos to you, Insight. I thoroughly enjoyed this line in your response: "You sound like one of the villains from Scooby Doo..." :laugh:

Honestly "blah blah blah.... chills down your spine.... blah blah blah" had my rolling. You sound like one of the villains from Scooby Doo with your bizarre and poorly written diatribe. I don't think anyone took you seriously the first time and I they definitely won't now. The sad thing is if you hadn't been called out for being a gigantic asshat after only a few days on the board you would have probably played nice rather than melting down so magnificently. I will miss these talks when you are gone. Since you plan on coming back maybe Rod will give you the precious gift of an IP ban this time, wouldn't that be a treat?

man... 83? that guy was 2 years older than me.. I'm pretty sure I don't use terms like 'gay wad' and I can usually construct a coherent paragraph, drunken ramblings aside.

/group hug

edited to add: passed the 'cp newbie' status, so says the bars, at least.

I like this idea. It's something I've thought about doing in the past. Maybe we should create a separate forum, and place all of the asshat threads in there (ie: Bill Clinton, tonydogs, etc...) What do you think?

:thumbs:

I believe Wilkey already has a list going...

If you can't find it in your heart to STFU, at least make me LOL.

Annnnnd...there's my new sig tag. Source will be referenced. kthxbye.

NICE! Being quoted in sig tags is how one knows they have arrived (or are a stupid putz).....uh-oh....

I love the idea. Threads could get moved there once they are pretty much confirmed trolls or total asshats/meltdowns.
Some of my more usless bandwidth-wasting funny (I HOPE) threads could just start there in the first place, so no one wastes their time reading them thinking there might be some content of value there.

Great idea. I think it should be called The Asshat Hall of Fame