• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ahhh...College Football

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Love it...Cannot get enough. I love you guys!! *Ahem*

ROLL TIDE!!

melly

You say that because once again, Bama is a machine. Unfortunately, LSU is sucking hind tit and from how they played last night they don't deserve their ranking.

Ken

Well Ken as much as I hate to say it,,,kinda, I expected LSU to demolish a couple of teams a little better than they did. I was not happy with Bama's game against Ole Piss but I guess a W is a W. As for Oregon...defense will kick them in their tail feathers any day ;-)

Hugs
melly

I don't have much to say, this year. :D We're still on for our Iron Bowl bet, though, Melly. Straight up, as usual. ;)

You and your damn Tide. I would have thought Holmes would have you converted to Auburn by now! :sign:

I think Bama looks amazing... I think the only team with a shot is FSU. That run game is tight an the defense is very badass.

Glad to see that Notre Dame is having a respectable season. It was great to be there to see them win in Ireland, but it's even better to see them now 5-0! With all the losses yesterday, I think #5 in the AP today is not too optimistic. I really think they have a team that can beat both Stanford and USC this year, who have proven themselves more vulnerable than expected, especially on the road. Not saying they are GOING to beat them, but it's more hopeful this year than in many seasons past. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that ND has a great defense this year. I've harped on the D for so long that I'm still shocked when they don't blow a 4th quarter lead. Manti T'eo is going to be sorely missed next year.

West Virginia: Geno is an AMAZING talent. No doubt. He's my Heisman guy right now. However, how does your QB score EIGHT touchdowns, alone, yet your team still only wins by 7 points? If anything happens to Geno, WV is sunk. They are a one-trick pony, and will be exposed sooner or later. However, as long as Geno is playing, I guess a win is a win is a win.

I'm honestly surprised LSU didn't lose by more yesterday. I'm not sure what that says about either LSU or Florida...

I honestly couldn't choose between Alabama and Oregon right now. I'm leaning slightly more towards Oregon, just because Alabama has to get through the SEC. I think they can, and will, do it. However, conference games in the SEC have the habit of producing upsets on a regular basis. Oregon hasn't even stumbled yet this season, that I can think of. They are quick and high-scoring with multiple threats. As much as I'd like to see the SEC keep the National Championship, I'd be putting my money on Oregon if the game was taking place next weekend.

Can't believe we're already starting the BCS next weekend!

You and your damn Tide. I would have thought Holmes would have you converted to Auburn by now! :sign:

Ohhh Jonesy...certainly you can't think I can be converted to the dark side...the evil, Aubie Nation?? ;-) And yes, me and my damn Tide ;-)

melly

I don't have much to say, this year. :D We're still on for our Iron Bowl bet, though, Melly. Straight up, as usual. ;)

Why of course Sir ;-) I simply cannot wait for that particular game *Ahem*

ROLL TIDE !!!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about...I am still violently upset over Arkansas being able to call the game against Kentucky in the third quarter. A little rain and lightning never hurt anybody! (OK, well, it has hurt a few people). The score was well within reach and Kentucky was coming back to take the win. (That 42 point lead was going to vanish as soon as the Big Blue got rolling).

Tonight my Irish will join the ranks of the Once-Beaten. I won't be home to see the game, but I hope they put up a respectable showing against Oklahoma. The defense has been stout this year, which is still hard for me to grasp. It's been so long since I've had any faith in the Notre Dame defense not throwing away a ball game. If they hang tough and then beat USC later on, there's still hope for a BCS bowl... which will actually be deserved this time!

I do not have blind tailgaiting faith, but I will doubt no more.

And now I am getting the tinglies...ROLL TIDE!! CanNOT wait to see the game against LSWho on Saturday!! Settling down now :)

melly

Geaux Tigers!

USC! USC! USC!

Oh God, I think I'm going to throw up now. I can't believe I actually said that. I feel so dirty. I need to wash my mouth out with soap...

*sigh* silly little kids...7 hours to go. I am gonna go watch more football and do my happy dance in grand anticipation! HUGS!!

melly

Nothing personally. It's just politics. I'm sure you understand...