• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcohol Knowledge Test

Bourbon, 120 proof
I scored 100% on the wine section. I guess I'm the fancy pants at the party when I bring a couple bottles of pinot and drink it myself ;)

Congratulations! You're 158 proof, with specific scores in beer (160) , wine (66), and liquor (130).

Some of the answers seemed fuzzy to me. Then again, I haven't been drinking ..yet ...

Bourbon
You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (66), and liquor (104).

and I havent had a drink in 3 years :p

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 116 proof, with specific scores in beer (40) , wine (100), and liquor (104).

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 111 proof, with specific scores in beer (160) , wine (83), and liquor (60).

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 120 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (50), and liquor (86).

not bad since i am only 20 lol.

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 125 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (66), and liquor (113).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

I never thought this little test would be so popular. Lots of interest in booze here :laugh:

Vodka
(Congratulations! You're 93 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (116), and liquor (43).)

"All right...you're getting into the harder stuff. A good martini, a Mai Tai or straight shots of hard liquor is what you're into."

You scored higher than 0% on proof
You scored higher than 99% on beer index
You scored higher than 99% on wine index
You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

Not bad for someone who has a drink about once every three or four weeks. :blush:

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 118 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (33), and liquor (86).

No one scored higher than AVB yet..... :whistling:

The Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series next year than any of you guys do of getting a higher score than AVB did in this test. :laugh:

120 Bourbon, I guess I need to do some serious field research to pick up my score. Thanks for the test it was pretty cool. :)

I've just been around longer and pay a little more attention. As I posted before, the folks on the liquor boards do quite well too but they probably don't do well on cigar questions.

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 118 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (50), and liquor (104).

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 113 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (116), and liquor (86).

Good...I'm sipping on Pappy Van Wickle 20 year reserve as I type...

Here's Me:

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 132 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (116), and liquor (121).

All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.