• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Florida Pass

GKPK can't make a handoff untill after 4 pm. How does 5 pm Sunday at El Pub on Calle Oche?

emodx,May 28 2005, 05:40 PM]
GKPK can't make a handoff untill after 4 pm. How does 5 pm Sunday at El Pub on Calle Oche?

5 pm Sunday...I hope not tomorrow...If so I can't be there. Wife has plans for me. Peter

1. LGC Churchill
2. CAO Extreme Corona
3. Torano Signature Toro
4. Rocky Patel 1992
5. LFD Double Ligero
6. Ashton Cabinet Beli
7. Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Roubusto
8. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Maduro
9. La Aurora Preferidos Gold
10. PAN Churchill
11. Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
12. WOA
13. WOA Maduro
14. Hemi Signature Maduro
15. Fuente Fuente Opus
16. H. Upmann Monarch
17. Sancho Panza Corona Gigantes
18. Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5

If anone want to meet up, please post when and where so we can coordinate. I have off until Tuesday, and after that, I would be able to make it anywhere in the area by 7pm or so. I don't mind driving out to meet people so let me know.

Emo

If you havent PM'ed me yet, I need addy's and email or phone number. The sooner the better.

Emo

Hi Emo
Well...obviously couldn't make it today, i ended up having to work till 7:00pm.
Let me know if you can do it one day this week.
Later bro

Pepe said:
Wife has plans for me. Peter
[snapback]189719[/snapback]​

I'm starting to know that feeling. Yesterday I was going to take a break from working on the house and give Emo a call. 14 hours and $1,000's later, I now have furniture for my house and more importantly a TV.

***edited for spelling.

Tuesday the 30th the box will be in Little Havana between say 530 and 830. We'll porbably bounce between La Luna and El Pub. Both on 8th in the heart of Little Havana. I am going to post my cell number in the profile so anyone can contact me tomorrow. If you can't make it then, drop me a line and let me know what day and time is good for you. Otherwise you can receive it by mail, or perhaps when it gets back to Miami.

Emo

Hi Emo
In your last post you said Tuesday the 30th.
If it's on Tuesday (tomorrow) it's going to be the 31st.
Later bro

Do you have any idea when this will be hitting Sarasota? I might be away around June 7-9 so just checking...

JK

Will some one be able to bring it inside if it were to hit on the 9th? If not, no biggee. I can work around you.

Emo

Yeah, absolutely, I just didn't to hold up the turnaround. I'm trying to cover all my bases. Since this is my first pass, I don't want to screw it up.

JK

Well I guess this is officially in progress. Met up with Emo today at what used to be my home away from home. Had a good stogie, decent enough conversation, LOL, and was able to do my puts and takes.

So here we go:

Takes:
4. Rocky Patel 1992 Churchill
9. La Aurora Preferidos Gold
10. PAN Churchill (Diplomatico I think)

Puts, I don't remember the numbers exactly but they are on the list:
Padron Serie 1926 no.9 Maduro
Ashton VSG Belicoso
Bolivar Corona Junior
Oliva Masterblends Churchill

Thanks for having me Emo. This was a really cool idea to get the Florida guys to do a pass.

See ya again soon. :thumbs:

Those are some very nice puts there Ric....good job bro.

Unless I have any takers for getting together Friday night, this is going to Sarasota area on Friday, then swing to Brent in the Panhandle. Afterwards, it will goto Pepe in the Pompano area. At which time I'll see if I can swing up to get it and have a smoke with Peter. Afterwhich it'll make it to Gator in Downtown Miami, and it'll finish w/ GKPK inthe Kendall area.

Emo

Hi Emo
I could make it Friday night as long as it's after 8:30pm.
Let me know if that's ok with you.